Senior Manager Key Accounts (m/f/d)
- Support defined Key Accounts regarding planning of sales targets, potential analysis and increasing sell-through, taking into consideration the above-mentioned targets.
- Enforce adidas brand concepts in a customer-oriented way and ensure brand presentation appropriate to a market leader at the POS (online and offline, securing of floor space, promotion).
- Development of Account strategies, analysis and processing of sales figures and implementation of adidas marketing strategies.
- Implement national, European and Global Sales Strategy within the Account group.
- Organize and steer the sell-in process (in particular pre-processing and post-processing, range presentations, creation of presentations and offers, sample handling) as well as subsequent sell-out support.
- Continuously monitor and steer order books as well as reliable and cost-efficient sourcing and deliveries in close cooperation with Customer Service.
- Regularly monitor and process key figures such as sell-in and sell-out and provide targeted reporting to upward managers.
- Closely coordinate/actively work together with Account and Product Marketing as well as Customer Service.
- Support the Director Sales KAM in strategic account management (analysis and processing of sales figures, identification of potentials, analyses on customers, competitors and market developments, etc.).
- Provide support for conducting strategic meetings and projects
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Very good commercial knowledge and business acumen
- Negotiation and (re)presentation skills; confident manner
- Very good strategic and operational skills
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good influencing and communication skills
- Very good visionary competencies and leadership skills
- Strong team player with the proven ability to work cross-functionally in order to achieve objectives and targets
- Ability to influence business partners also of other functional areas in order to find common ground and understanding
- Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. communication, negotiation)
- Mental flexibility, initiative, determination and creativity
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken) mandatory; additional languages are an advantage
- Digital mindset and strong knowledge of digital commerce and digital media
- Willingness to travel
Requisite Education and Experience/Minimum Qualifications
- Degree in business administration/sports economics with a focus on marketing/sales/business administration
- 5+ years’ experience in sales/marketing, ideally within the sporting goods, apparel, footwear or FMCG industry
- Experience in people management an advantage