Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
To drive consistency in the delivery and implementation of Retail training programs that enable a premium consumer experience, support operational excellence and help us meet or exceed our business and people objectives.
- Develop and manage the Retail Training calendar in coordination with the wider Retail team.
- Ensure that the retail curriculum is delivered and implemented effectively and that the standards of execution are adhered to by all stakeholders.
- Build and sustain local participants to Expert and Specialist category certification programs
- Organize and ensure availability of relevant training materials.
- Support and train, where applicable, franchise partners in the delivery and implementation of digital learning experience platforms AREA and ATTICUS within their stores.
- Implement seasonal product training to applicable stores.
- Administer and co-facilitate Store Manager training program workshops.
- Support in New Store Opening projects and Onboarding initiatives.
- Provide input on high potentials based on training/coaching experiences.
- Review training materials received from Global/EMEA and adapt the training to the requirements of the local market while maintaining the integrity of the course and its learning objectives to ensure consistent delivery globally.
- Collaborate with the Retail Operations team to identify key opportunities to improve store performance through specific KPIs and customer service / NPS results.
- Evaluate trainings and consumer NPS to ensure that the knowledge received is transferred into measurable performance and report training evaluation data.
- Control monthly budget usage and report to manager.
- Facilitate a culture of sharing and adopting best practice across all markets.
- Europe Retail Training Academy and Local Retail Training Manager.
- Local Retail team including Retail Director, District Managers, Retail Back Office (RBO) team, Retail HR Manager and Franchise Manager (if applicable).
- Store Managers and their Store teams.
- Global Retail Training community.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
- Strong leadership skills, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience delivering retail training
- Excellent communication skills including impactful presentation and facilitation skills.
- Advanced numeracy and literacy, with good IT skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Geographical mobility.
- Solid business acumen and in-depth knowledge of Retail KPIs.
- Well-organized, with enthusiasm and initiative.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Efficient in time management.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to develop strong and credible relationships with our store teams.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Consumer facing experience.
- Relevant training experience or university degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the retail industry ideally in apparel/fashion/footwear or FMCG, with demonstrated exposure to developing others/training background.