Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation
Ensure state-of-the-art health and work-life integration related tools, programs and processes to enable a work-environment that supports the needs of our employees in different life cycles to stay healthy, powerful and motivated.
In line with the adidas people strategy and legal requirements, this role focuses on high-quality services for our employees through the Health Center, the development of a mental health approach as well as a data driven health strategy. Thereby it contributes to the employee experience across Germany and at the HQ location in Herzogenaurach in particular.
- Responsible for assigned processes and systems, especially the psychosocial occupational risk assessment according to §5 ArbSchG, re-integration process for long-term sick employees (BEM) as well as all compliance-related employee services served through the company doctor. This includes the definition of duties, the set-up of workflows as well as quality management tools for all related processes along all cross-functional stakeholders to enable effective execution.
- Ensure latest knowledge of legal landscape related to occupational health and the respective health & safety law in particular; provide guidance and identify interfaces to Health & Safety function and align on most effective cross-functional measures where applicable.
- Ensure state-of-the art approach for an agile and effective psycho-social risk assessment for all Germany-based employees. Plan, execute and control respective project and change management with internal and external partners while complying with §5 ArbSchG.
- Manage and actively participate in health and work-life integration projects, implement and sustain results
- Ensure relevant health- and work-life integration related processes, standards, company agreements and guidelines, e.g. for addiction, re-integration after long-term sickness (BEM), parental leave & return
- Drive dialogue and initiative/project alignment with the works council health committee (‘Steuerkreis Gesundheit’) in the areas of occupational health and workplace health promotion.
- Manage and guide the external business partners and the respective work relation/s within the assigned area of responsibility, for instance act as single point of contact to the Health Center operator.
- Monitor and analyze service & financial obligations of external business partners, especially through quality control monitoring. Continuously refine the Service Level Agreement (SLA) with the external partner/s. Provide direction and guidance towards provider in case of deviations or extraordinary financial developments. Prepare basis for decision-making with clear recommendations to senior leadership/cost center owner in case of outstanding, unplanned impact.
- Establish a system of indicators to make the performance of Health Management measurable. Conduct fact-based health reporting through analysis of internal and external data and reports and derive recommendations how to address and improve identified weaknesses.
- Provide strong functional expertise for the development of a global mental health approach
- Develop and implement adequate and aligned communication for occupational health processes and services for line managers, HR and employees to ensure they are fully invested and receive maximum transparency
- Internal: Health & WLI Management teams, Employee Integration, Legal, Works Council, Labour Relations, HR Business Partners, GBS, Corporate Communication, Health & Safety, Workplaces, Learning & Development
- External: Health Center operator (management, controlling, company doctors, psychologists, social workers), health insurance companies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Thorough understanding of organizational/occupational health and legal landscape, health management processes and structure
- Strong background in occupational health with focus on psycho-social risk assessment and mental health interventions preferred
- Experience in leading and facilitating interdisciplinary working groups
- Result-oriented and pro-active
- High degree of customer orientation
- Ability to operate cross-functionally and understand external business drivers
- Ability to manoeuvre in consistently changing environment
- Project Management
- Strong communication as well as good negotiation skills
- Good analytical skills, managing complex data structures
- System expertise: Sharepoint & MS Office
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- University degree or equivalent (in e.g. health management, physiotherapy, public health)
- Minimum 5 years professional experience and minimum 3 years’ experience in building up corporate Health Management