Purpose & overall relevance to the organisation:
Drive the respective cluster communication strategy, campaigns and activations of all integrated marketing activities in alignment with Central Europe’s brand campaign strategy to build the brand and category and drive sales.
– Manage category activation plans in the cluster for holistic and consistent campaigns in CE across all communication channels (comms, PR, digital/social, event) in collaboration with BU teams.
– Ensure all consumer touch points (comms, channel marketing, sports marketing, key city activation) are aligned with cluster-specific circumstances according to net sales
– Provide input to category communication plans and brief agencies to ensure perfect execution
– Support the development of cluster-specific initiatives in close collaboration with the Line Manager and based on global guidelines, CE agreements and on approval by Cluster Brand Activation Management
– Support compliance with the cluster activation plan in terms of category investments
– Analyse the performance of key campaigns and provide feedback to the Cluster Brand Activation Head.
– Provide input to the creation of seasonal, cross-category brand communication plans in the respective area of responsibility
– Ensure that all Brand Marketing tactical steps meet brand standards, KPIs, budget targets and timelines
– Manage the cluster-specific digital/social media marketing annual calendar for the respective area of responsibility in collaboration with the BU and ensure activities are integrated with the Brand Communications marketing calendar
– Assist in the coordination and consolidation of the cross-category concept sell-in marketing plan
– Brand KPIs
– Market Share
– BD Comms
– MET Management
– Brand Activation Teams (SpoMa, EIM, Omnichannel, Key City, Own Retail) in the cluster.
– CE and Global Brand Activation Team
– MFC BU CTC
– External agencies (marketing, PR, event, production)
– Marketers (e.g. Facebook, Google, Twitter)
Knowledge, skills and experience:
– Very good communication and presentation skills
– Very good organisation, planning and project management skills
– Advanced user skills in MS Office
– Consumer and customer orientation
– Experience with the digital production process and the technical aspects of developing digital marketing initiatives
– Fluent in English, good knowledge in German beneficial
– Experience in a matrix organisation
Required education and experience/minimum qualifications
– University degree in business administration, with a focus on marketing and sales
– At least 5 years of relevant experience in brand marketing, communication and/or sales, ideally in the sporting goods industry