At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers.
We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
The purpose of the role is to provide administrative and office support in the Paris subsidiary and other EMEA offices. The facilities coordinator will be based in our Paris office and will report to the EMEA Facilities and H&S Manager, based in London HQ.
The role will be responsible for the facilities function with general office operations with this primarily being soft services together with administrative reporting.
- To ensure the best possible appearance of all front of house areas at all times.
- Manage quality of the main office, kitchen and conference room’s appearance to include restocking of supplies and fault reporting.
- Maintain all printed stationery stocks
- Maintain office supplies inventory. Order and stock office supplies.
- Manage mailroom and courier services, inbound and outbound.
- Arrange catering for meetings and help tidy up afterwards.
- Provide Admin support for the Facilities Manager to include raising local purchase orders and budget controls.
- Provide Facilities support to all EMEA offices
- Coordinating 3rd party contracted services where applicable (PPMs, Cleaning company etc.)
- Review of soft services provisions with scheduled catch up meetings with 3rd party providers.
- Have an understanding of audio/ visual equipment
- Review and understand floor plans, space planning and coordinate small desk moves in conjunction with IT.
- Assist with events as a conduit between internal and external clients ensuring appropriate logistics and supply chain is appropriately coordinated.
- Ensure the Facilities Manager is regularly kept updated on operational matters pertaining to the office.
Who You Are
- warm, friendly and resilient person who enjoys working within busy dynamic environment
- excellent communicator who thrives on communicating with customers
- self-starter who brings passion, enthusiasm & focus to their work
- self-motivated multi-tasker able to work independently with limited supervision
- high attention to detail and commitment to complete tasks
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Previous experience within an office environment
- Is knowledgeable of a facilities and office function
- Previous client facing role within a small to medium sized business
- Experience of coordinating 3rd party vendors
- An understanding of and experience of applying Health and Safety legal requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft systems and other software systems
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.