Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
As a Product Owner in integrated planning, you are responsible to build, implement and improve solutions across planning process and systems, across the sell and produce time horizon for all channels.
Together with the product team you create value using agile or waterfall methodologies to continuously improve and evolve our planning capabilities. You act as the link to bridge business and IT requirements.
Partnering with Supply Chain, IT, and markets to harmonize process and systems and leading the team towards new functionalities & best practice definitions are a few examples of the activities that will be expected from this role. Additionally, you will be cooperating with various internal stakeholders, to identify areas of opportunity to improve IDL across all channels.
• Build on the product vision and roadmap as well as user stories considering the value for the consumer and the company as well as its role and impact on the adidas digital ecosystem
• Partner with business leads and market process owners to co-create, design, sustain, and improve operational demand planning process in the sell and produce horizon
• Assess operational needs and opportunities and recommend solutions for automated and non-automated processes.
• Be accountable for implementing process and system changes and jointly with the markets drive rollout and tool adoption
• Enable fact-based decision-making by providing clear recommendations, implications and tradeoffs in the process and system landscape
• Manage medium size projects to implement process and system changes and ensure sustainability of achievements
• Build process map, test scenarios, user manuals and training documentation.
• Prioritize the items in your product backlog. Specify the definition-of-done in cooperation with the product team.
• Use data sources and feedback loops to ensure the team focuses on the right enhancements.
• Product team
• Global and Local Market teams
• IT teams and external developers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Good communication skills and comfortable presenting to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
• Strong understand of the supply chain processes
• Solid understanding of applied math and the statistical models to create forecasts is required
• Good analytical capabilities and basic understanding of prescriptive analytics
• Solutions-oriented approach and entrepreneurial mindset
• Basic knowledge of Agile and waterfall methodologies
• Basic understanding of IT
• Fluent in English both verbally and written
• Analytical and Creative thinking
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• Degree with focus on Business Administration, engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience in retail, ecommerce, or wholesale planning processes
• 4+ years of experience working in demand planning or supply chain
• Experience working with stakeholders and experts at various organizational levels
• Experience in creating strong internal business cases to support investment and internal resource requests
• Tool skills: Strong knowledge on demand planning tools. Strong MS office skills, basic knowledge of SAP MM and SD modules. Knowledge on reporting tools (I,e Power BI, Tableau, etc)