The adidas Digital Activation team designs and builds digital campaigns, platforms and mobile services that give our consumers the best experience of our brand. We are looking for digital, mobile, social, CRM technology experts dedicated to design, build and manage content and experiences on our ‘own’ platforms from .com to mobile apps. In this role you will work with the Brand Publishing team within the Digital Planning & Activation department as part of the adidas digital organization in Herzogenaurach, Germany. The Brand Publishing team is responsible for publishing global and local content activations to adidas.com / mobile applications and other platforms and its country derivatives. In this role you will deliver campaigns (consisting of text, video, image and audio elements) across various digital channels. You are responsible for the quality, relevance and timely publishing of content as part of integrated marketing campaigns. Specifically, for day-to-day operations using a variety of content management systems (CMS) for brand content (promotions, products, videos, news, events, etc.) is required. You will act as the defined expert for these platforms and the key contacts for a wide variety of stakeholders (eCommerce, Global IT, local markets, global categories, agencies, translation team, CRM team, etc.).
- Manage, create and publish content updates in a CMS at global and market level, based on set digital campaign plans.
- Operation of various CMS tools including SDL Tridion.
- Provide expert knowledge on digital guidelines of the adidas ecosystem.
- Work closely with Outdoor and Training brand marketing teams to ensure timely publication of campaigns to digital platforms.
- Support and provide content operations training to global and local teams.
- Collaboration with team members as well as stakeholders from other functions such as Digital Activation, Digital Planning, SEO, Analytics, eCommerce, CRM.
- Collaborate and support process improvements as well as technical improvements as key users of CMS
- Successfully deliver assigned projects end-to-end through applying project management methodologies effectively.
- Think globally and x-functionally in order to identify project dependencies and impact, raise the dependency issues with the project sponsor and co-create solutions.
- Internal – Global Digital Activation Managers, Digital Market Managers, Site Operations, Onsite Merchandising, Marketing Activation, eCommerce, Translations Project Managers, Product Owners, Consumer Engagement.
- External – Agencies, External Content Publishing Support, Soft- and Hardware Support teams.
KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Digital mindset
- Effective communicator with a customer-oriented manner to interact across departments and with various levels of management
- Strong understanding of content management on a global level
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced proficiency in content management systems
- Exceptional problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business processes and business partners
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Real team player who is passionate about digital communication and content marketing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to mediate and build consensus between cross-functional stakeholders
- High degree of self-management and drive
- Pro-active (engaging & impact-oriented) mindset, creatively think end-to-end
- Education in marketing, communications, IT, business or a related field preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of progressive work in a digital field. Work experience in mid to large- scale project management is a plus.
- Fluency in English
- Computer and technology skills (MS Word, Excel, Smartsheet and digital Communications Applications)
- Experience with Content Management Systems preferred
- Knowledge of web development or design is beneficial
- Any experience with digital production, content marketing and Ecommerce is an advantage