The Corporate Communication Team enhances the company’s reputation and positively impacts its employees’ engagement by developing impactful storylines and communicating them to internal and external audiences.
The Content Creation Team is responsible for setting the creative direction and for developing concepts and content for key topics that excite and inspire the organization’s target groups.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acts as a business partner and communication consultant to the business (also occasionally to Board and Senior Management) within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Establishes solid relations with international key business partners, freelancers and vendors world-wide
- Ensures and promotes cross-functional communication content / tools and collaboration with key stakeholders in assigned area of responsibility
- Creates understanding and engagement for the adidas corporate strategy inside and outside the company by creating state of the art concepts, content and communication tools
- Create engaging content (graphic, photography, web-formats etc.) and communication tools (e.g. presentations, newsletters, playbooks) that follow Corporate Communication’s creative vision in style, quality, messaging and tone of voice. All content is strictly target-group oriented and across channels optimized for search and user experience and follows guidelines set by the Director Content Creation.
- Develop highly professional content for internal and external adidas Group channels owned by Corporate Communication ensuring alignment with Digital & Content and Corporate Communication team
- Contribute to the achievement of the department strategy
- Identify improvement potential by innovating, optimizing and driving content concepts
- Manage small to medium sized projects and/or actively participate in projects; implement findings and ensure sustainability of achievements
- Provide comprehensive expertise for assigned functional areas towards team and business partners.
- Ensure smooth operation of the business by taking on ownership for related actions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage asset archiving
- Create content and vendor briefs for assigned projects
- Contribute to development of content guidelines and implementation
- Manage assigned content production projects from pre- to post-production
- Conduct research needed to develop cutting-edge, purposeful and inspiring content
- Stay current on best-practices
Accounts, Digital & Content Team, Corporate Identity Team, Events Team, Brand Comms, varying stakeholders in brands and functions depending on topics
Knowledge & skills:
- University degree (or equivalent) in digital media design or other related field
- At least 3-6 years of work experience in in an established creative and/or studio environment
- Comprehensive understanding of business topics, Web 2./social media and online marketing activities
- High degree of customer orientation
- Ability to maneuver in consistently changing environment
- Ability to operate cross-functionally and understanding of external business drivers
- Thorough understanding of the complexity, interactions and dynamics within an international company
- Excellent communication expertise, both written and verbal (quality, consistency and accuracy)
- Business fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent storyteller and visual communicator with a very broad knowledge of creating and editing a variety of visual formats
- Ability to think and act strategically and develop operational plans
- Experience in Project Management