At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers.
We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
Will be crucial to our Inbound Date management by providing valuable support to the Inventory team as well as collaborate cross-functionally with Customer Service, DTC planning and Distributor teams.
You will ensure inventory levels are accurately forecasted and functionally maintained to assist with identifying risk and opportunity. With scope at channel and product category levels you will be confident in proposing key trading actions to help optimise sales and minimise MD risk. you will provide additional support with pre-season planning and in-season trading & reporting.
- Help drive efficient SKU level forecast each season based on historic trends & growth opportunities
- Support with pre-season and in season planning and analysis by ensuring monthly, quarterly and end of season reporting packs are completed accurately, as well as assisting with the completion of sizing, ROS, Sell thru and ad-hoc analysis
- Assist with uploading reservations for seasonal buys as well in-season uploads and amendments following any actions to potentialise stock and sales
- Support with in-season trading to help potentialise sales and minimise risk
- Manage intake, ensure critical launch dates are met. Flag any risks to key Season launch dates
- Support with identifying Omni-channel stock opportunities on an on-going basis in order to optimise stock turn across the business
- Manage pricing and support with MD planning and execution
- Build strong cross-functional relationships taking on board concerns and opportunities to help drive the business forward
Who You Are
- excellent communicator and team-player who thrives at building relationships and collaborating with others
- analytical problem-solver with an eye for detail
- self-starter who brings passion, enthusiasm & focus to their work
- organized and able to multi-task n a fast-paced environment
- encouraged and motivated by results
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- inventory management / planning / supply chain experience – either within retail or wholesale environment
- experience of matching inbound supply dates to outbound orders and DTC requirements
- good Excel user and experienced working with Planning / Merchandising software
- able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- commercially astute problem solver with mathematical skills with analytical thinking
- an eye for detail along with understanding of the bigger picture