Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Optimize & execute supply planning in line with customer requirements, supplier capabilities and company availability targets to service Global demand. Work across functions to solve planning related issues, identify and mitigate potential delays.
- Execute capacity distribution across markets within factories, considering the different supply models to service market demand.
- Support execution of level loading processes i.e. Make-to-Forecast (MTF), Pull forward process (PF) etc. to achieve availability targets
- Responsible for Master Data and planning parameters set-up to ensure correct execution of demand allocation and capacity distribution.
- Monitor critical products and technologies to support business needs and resolve constraints
- Support or lead system & process improvements through analytics and insights.
- Align cross divisionally/cross brand to enhance operational efficiency
- Sourcing Ops
- Market SCM
- Strategy and Program
- Global Logistic and Distribution
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good understanding of supply chain principles
- Strong team player and with proven ability to work cross functionally to achieve goals and objectives
- Self-motivated and adaptable to dynamic operational environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Affinity with large data sets e.g. Reporting
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to different groups
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good understanding of Planning software (e.g. ERP systems)
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- College or university degree with a focus on Supply Chain or comparable experience
- Preferably 1-2 years’ work experience in the consumer goods industry (with a focus on supply chain management, production or inventory planning)