FER – South-West Germany (m/w/d)
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
HOKA produces premium performance footwear and apparel for athletes of all types. With a bold and unexpected approach, HOKA empowers a world of athletes to fly over the Earth. #TimeToFly.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
The purpose of the role is to promote both the HOKA brand and our products to retailers and consumers through, the education and experience of trying product out at retail and event environments.
The Field Experience Representative (FER) will provide support for retail customers by driving product led educational training experiences and engage consumers via promotional activities.
The Field Experience Representative (FER) is an integral part of growing brand awareness and stimulating end-consumer demand and ultimately connecting consumers to HOKA products either in-store, on-line or at events. They are responsible for presenting themselves and the brand in the highest possible regard at all times.
The role works hand in hand with the Trade Marketing Manager in order to improve retailer services and sales penetration.
- Increasing retail sell through velocity by supporting the retail outlets
- Generating brand awareness with key influencer groups and the wider community through own lead consumer event penetration and working with the Trade Marketing Manager on marketing programs that drive such initiatives.
- Training retailers’ sales staff to understand the key benefits, differences and technology of the HOKA product
- Working with our retail outlets to influence and deliver tailored in-store merchandising, growing the presence of the brand within our retailers
- Identify opportunities to stimulate consumer groups in the field. Strategize with TMM, align with regional strategy, brand goal directives, and successful execution.
- Remaining continuously up to date with the data related to the Hoka range and product information.
- Being an ambassador for Deckers Brands and the HOKA brand.
- Build relationships with our retailers giving added values and acting as a product expert
- Reporting of field activities to the company including competitor activities, store visit reports and customer feedback
We Would Love To Hear From People With
- A close affinity with running / interest in sporting goods industry
- Motivated individuals with an autonomous will to succeed
- Working knowledge of English language
- Dynamic and energetic, ready to succeed in a fiercely competitive environment
- Autonomous and able to organize their workload and optimize travel plans
- Available to travel every week within the territory and potentially beyond
- A close affinity with running
- Capability to communicate and present naturally, effectively and to an audience if necessary
- Work on a flexible basis both in terms of hours during the day and weekends
- Full driving license (driving is an essential part of this role)
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.