Senior Sales Manager, France
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
HOKA produces premium performance footwear and apparel for athletes of all types. With a bold and unexpected approach, HOKA empowers a world of athletes to fly over the Earth. #TimeToFly.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers.
We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
In this role, you will manage and grow the HOKA ecosystem within Field accounts of the assigned territory, whilst managing the team of sales executives to ensure the strategic and financial goals are reached.
You will be required to build strong partnerships and develop strategic market and seasonal plans with the retail Buying Groups together with the National Sales Manager and execute those plans with the field sales team.
Working in cooperation with the National Sales Manager team to ensure an effective execution of the market plans.
- Execute the market strategic plan achievement of the sales target and key business goals for Field accounts; through effectively implementing, managing and driving sales
- Lead the ecosystem within the assigned territory, utilising brand building and consumer-centric guidelines
- Provide the National Sales Manager with regular sales forecasts
- Partner with Trade Marketing to ensure marketing requirements are executed within Field accounts
- Manage, collate and share sales information through to the National Sales Manager
- Develop and maintain productive, effective and professional relationships with reports, peers and superiors Represent the company in a positive and supportive manner at all times
- Drive service excellence
Who You Are
- natural leader and role model who inspires and motivates those around them
- excellent communicator and team-player who thrives at building relationships and collaborating with others
- self-starter who brings passion, enthusiasm & focus to their work
- organized planner able to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- innovative and creative problem solver who sees beyond the obvious
- encouraged and motivated by results and reaching targets
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- commercial Sales/Marketing Experience
- proven sales management experience
- proven track record in brand management and successful sales development
- sporting goods industry and Footwear experience is desirable
- strong interest in running and outdoor pursuits
- previous experience with multi-functional / matrix organisations is beneficial
- Fluency in French and English (both written and oral)
- valid full driving license
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.