We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative digital marketing & social media expert to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for managing the promotion and maintenance of our online store and also tasked with developing and implementing our Social Media and emailing strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
– Developing strategies to drive online traffic to the company website/social media platforms
– Tracking conversion rates – what worked, what didn’t, and why?
– Implementing paid search, PPC, and SEO strategies/campaigns.
– Raising brand awareness and online presence through digital marketing projects and campaigns
– Planning and executing digital marketing budgets
– Staying on top and review new technology trends and opportunities to ensure the company remains a digital marketing leader within the industry, and in social media space
– Manage and oversee social media content
– Measure the success of every social media campaign
– Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
– Use social media marketing tools
– Work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
– Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
– Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
– Coming up with new marketing strategies based on the review of business analytics.
– Assist marketing managers in managing integrated marketing campaigns across offline and online tactics
– Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
– Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
– Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
– Stay up to date with Market and online trends relevant to the brand for ensuring campaigns and promotions are relevant within each market
– Willingness to travel to European industry shows and outdoor events
– Degree in Communication Design, Marketing, Business or related field
– 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing role
– Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
– Full understanding of all social media platforms
– Copywriting skills
– Passion for outdoor sports (cycling, mountain biking, skiing, climbing, hiking, running, etc.)
– Passion for design and content creation
– Professional English knowledge (Mother tongue is an advantage)