At adidas, our love for sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a show more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics. We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it’s hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you
make it possible for others to push theirs.
We believe that through Sport, we have the power to change lives.
To change lives, we have to create direct relationships with consumers and the best way to accelerate building direct relationships is through Digital.
Senior Manager Information Security
The InfoSec team protect adidas from cyber security threats by delivering effective information security services and improvement initiatives, managing and responding to security incidents to ensure, and support the continuity and growth of adidas’s business operations; and meet both internal and external stakeholders’ expectations across the world.
As part of the security transformation activities within adidas, new capabilities are being created. This requires a highly skilled and experienced SAP Security professional to ensure that adidas’ SAP architecture is secure by design and to improve adidas’ information security posture in order to protect adidas from complex cyber threats.
- Act as the key subject matter expert on SAP security topics of the Information Security Architecture team;
- Provide expertise on information security across the program and acting as a gateway between the program and the subject matter expert teams within the adidas Information Security organization;
- Provide security quality assurance of key program deliverables, incl. data security (model, cleansing strategy, primary data governance, migration strategy), target architecture design, testing strategy, transition approach, infrastructure design (incl. hosting strategy), IT controls framework;
- Drive value generation along security topics, facilitate alignment across product areas and product area leads;
- Identify and manage resource conflicts;
- Manage trade-off discussions of security topics, keep record of identified security weaknesses, control gaps, issues, vulnerabilities; assess the corresponding risk;
- Provide or design security guidelines, guardrails, blueprints, good practices, key design principles, testing strategies;
- Represent Information Security on program meetings, pass on program communication to the security team;
- Coordinate and resolve issues on a security workstream level;
- Prepare and align program updates;
- Capture program related security consultancy needs on demand; break down security related epics to user stories, ensure appropriate sprint planning and review;
- Own the security backlog and sprints, define user stories, ensure definition of work done, prioritize the backlog;
- Ensure acceptance of work items;
- Contribute to retrospectives, continuous improvement.
What we are looking for:
- Solid understanding of SAP system security fundamentals, secure system management, authorization concept of S/4 HANA; security concerns and concepts around SAP Gateway and the SAP Fiori system landscape
- Experience in S/4 HANA transition programs (incl. business process reengineering; data, process and systems integration & migration) is desired
- Proven track record in working with agile methodologies; hands-on experience with Atlassian Jira is a plus
- Strong understanding of the CIS Controls framework, enterprise-level information systems and technology architectures, expertise in network security, cryptography, virtualization, cloud security concerns
- Understanding of data mesh principles
- Ability to provide a clear framework for performance to direct reports or to project teams
- Pro-active (engaging & impact-oriented) mindset, ability to think end-to-end.
- Business- and solution-oriented, global mindset of strategic orientation, with ability to act tactically as required.
- Ability to be self-directed while working under tight deadlines, must be able to perform well under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, carry out logical analysis, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to cope with change, make decisions and act comfortably with risk and uncertainty.
- Strong stakeholder management as well as the ability to negotiate and influence at all levels.
- Strong communication (both written and verbal in English) and facilitation skills (small and large groups), especially when interacting with different levels of business.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or management, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years of progressive work experience in at least three of the following domains: SAP Security; Security and Risk Management; Security Engineering; Communications and Network Security; Identity and Access Management; Security Assessment and Testing; Software Development Security.
- CISSP, CISM or similar certification desired
- SAP Certified Technology Professional – System Security Architect, CISSP-ISSAP, TOGAF Certified, SABSA Chartered Security Architect Certifications, CCSP, AWS Certified Solutions Architect certifications are a plus
- A track record in systems integration, solutions modeling, services design is desired.
What we offer:
- You will join a multicultural team of talented, engaged and passionate engineers, with a lot of career opportunities to grow and reach your expectations.
- Individual development, training and a tech community
- Sport friendly environment and campus style workplace
- Competitive salary, benefits discount on adidas & Reebok products
To be the best sports company in the world, you need the best talents within your teams.If you are looking for growing professionally within adidas, we are happy to receive your application.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
Check out the adidas developer portal to see our latest projects, platforms and tech stacks: https://adidas.github.io