PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANISATION
As a Manager Digital Payment Analytics at adidas you deliver cutting-edge analytics services to stakeholders, enabling them to make fact-based decisions. Based on defined data sources, you generate insights that help adidas better understand the consumer, expand reach, increase customer engagement and advocacy and ultimately drive sales. You are part of a team that informs the adidas digital strategy and provides the factual basis for future consumerexperiences and site development.
- Deliver analytics services by collecting, tracking, mining and analyzing data and generating fact-based insights.
- Provide analytics services to stakeholders within Digital, e.g. agile cells, or outside Digital, e.g. Business Units or Newsrooms, using one or several data sources.
- Be an active member in a wide range of projects and topics such as analytics implementation, database integration, marketing attribution, tag management, qualitative data, etc.
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of the analytics toolset, ensuring the consistency of data quality.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, supporting them in defining goals, selecting appropriate KPIs, monitoring performance and derive trends and opportunities.
- Provide stakeholders with actionable recommendations and calls for action based on your gathered insights. Translate gathered insights into engaging, actionable and easy to digest insights presentations.
- Maintain a strong stakeholder network with high level of trust that facilitates action-ability of insights.
- Implement and use data driven decision processes, in line with a fact-based decision culture.
- Implement new reporting structures or support existing structures.
- Develop best practice guidance and provide them to markets in your scope of responsibility and other adidas stakeholders to maximize the use of analytics capabilities.
- Build an internal and external network to keep up with the latest trends and technological advances.
- Local market organizations
- Global IT
- Financial shared services management team
- Internal and external service provider (CoE’s, 3rd party vendors)
- Legal & Tax department
- eCommerce IT and project management teams
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business processes and business partners
- Analytical skills that demonstrated a hands-on ability to generate actionable insight out of Big Data.
- Dealing with the issues faced by Fraud Detection/Prevention, and working/communicating effectively at different levels (e.g. strategic or operational)
- Experience with fraud prevention and analysis
- Project management and project monitoring experience
- Flexibility to handle multiple projects with tough timelines and changing scope
- Good understanding of technical and business eCommerce projects
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and in writing, to interact effectively and efficiently across departments with various levels of management
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• Degree around one of these topics (mathematics, stats, physics, economics, operational research) or a track record that proves the same.• Knowledge of digital landscapes and previous roles in eCommerce are a plus. • Coding skills using common data science toolkits, such as R, Python, alteryx or AWS Analytics. • Experience around ingestion pipelines using the Kubernetes framework are a plus, in-memory databases such as Exasol.