At adidas, our love for sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a show more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics. We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it’s hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
We believe that through Sport, we have the power to change lives.
To change lives, we have to create direct relationships with consumers and the best way to accelerate building direct relationships is through Digital.
Junior Software Developer / Software Developer – Frontend
Become a crucial part of the Agile Software Engineering team by jumping in and working together as a team to create the future through the development of game-changing software.
Our tech hub in Zaragoza is providing the technical solutions to the fast growth adidas digital business, we create the vision, design, build and operate everything related to digital B2C business or internal solutions for adidas. This includes from online stores for all markets, both web and app, and everything related to digital marketing, to solutions for internal use and product creation lifecycle from debriefing of Marketing over design and factory users to delivery.
Our IT team is in continuous looking for creativity, perfection but also satisfaction. We have the tremendous responsibility of creating the new, building premium experiences for internal and external users, where the consumer is at the core of everything we do.
Are you ready to live a once in a lifetime experience?
- Design, code, verify, test, document, amend and refactor our applications as a part of a highly-engaged and multinational team.
- Apply best-in-class standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result. Collaborate in reviews of work with others as appropriate.
- Work in collaboration with your team assisting in the definition and management of requirements.
- Work in collaboration with your team assisting in the design of components of larger software systems.
- Use modern Devops tools and techniques for releasing and deployment activities.
- Assists in the investigation and resolution of issues relating to our applications.
What we are looking for:
- College or university degree with focus on IT or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Min. 3 years of IT experience. (2 years for Junior Software Developer)
- Ability to cope with change, make decisions and act comfortably when confronted with risk and uncertainty.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill. Fluent English skills (verbal and written).
- Passion for software engineering and development and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Software Quality attitude, always looking for best quality solutions.
- Experience in Agile projects and DevOps mindset.
- Good ability to problem solving and analytical background.
Main technologies we use:
- Solid experience with React JS + Redux, AngularJS and VueJS.
- Knowledge of HTML 5, CSS3.
- Nice to have:
- Experience in Responsive Single Page Application development, Typescript.
- Experience with implementing rest API’s with Node JS, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins.
What we offer:
- You will be part of a company where digital transformation, innovation and continuous improvement are core principles of our culture.
- You will join a team of talented and passionate engineers, with a lot of opportunities to grow and reach your expectations.
- Individual development, training and a tech community.
- Sport friendly environment, great work-life balance and flexibility.
- Competitive salary, benefits and valuable discounts on adidas & Reebok products.
To be the best sports company in the world, you need the best talents within your teams.If you are looking for growing professionally within adidas, we are happy to receive your application.