Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Develop and implement a holistic and consistent Trade Marketing strategy for respective Accounts in Switzerland. The strategy follows Central Europe guidelines and encompasses all Performance categories. Steer Trade Marketing activities of the relevant Accounts to further drive and support the business.
- Develop and implement customer-specific Account Marketing Plans, including communication (media, digital, social media, etc.), POS presentation and activation in close alignment with the Director Brand Activation.
- Ensure positive sell-in and sell-out impact of relevant activities across all channels.
- Evaluate and commercialize business opportunities with defined Accounts in line with the Marketing Calendar for Central Europe.
- Analyze the success of marketing initiatives on an ongoing basis and input findings into future planning.
- Responsible for Marketing Working Budget expenditures.
- Local: Brand Communication, Merchandising: Football, Running, Training, Outdoor, Sports Marketing, PR, Sales (Account Manager), Visual Merchandising, Sales Coordination, Controlling
- External: Accounts and agencies
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills
- Analytical skills, ability to deal with complex situations and problems
- Customer and market understanding
- Knowledge of all key marketing instruments and their usage in the respective channels
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Fluency in German and English (written and spoken)
- Experience in a matrix organization
Requisite Education and Experience/Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree in business administration with focus on marketing and/or sales
- 5 years’ relevant experience in the areas of marketing and/or sales
- Work experience in the sporting goods/fashion/consumer goods industry, in retail and/or with an agency (advertising, media, PR, sports marketing)