Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Act as subject matter expert in the development and continuous improvement of Global Product Supply owned and supported KPIs, PPIs and analytics. Support business change management activities associated with changed/new reporting capabilities. Manage related GPS reporting projects from initiation until completion, gather business requirements, and advise direction to the business.
- Own the creation of re-occurring and ad-hoc management KPI, PPI and analysis requirements.
- Own the data quality, accuracy and documented definitions of our KPI and Analytics landscape.
- Own the training of operational teams on KPI and analytics capabilities.
- Consults business teams on creation of best practice planning KPIs &analytics
- Lead MicroStrategy Power Users in defining, creating, and delivering effective PPI and analytic solutions.
- Support continuous improvement efforts of KPIs/ PPIs to create best in class analytics.
- Partner with the Operational Analytics (BI) team, understand and explore the capabilities of new technology and prepare implementation proposals.
- Support the intake of RFCs from GPS, Markets or Sourcing ensuring details and business cases are clear while managing the demand in Jira.
- Participate in the TRANS4M and FPS programs picking up responsibility of allocated workstreams.
- Global Product Supply Operational Teams
- GOPS Performance Management
- Market SCM
- Sourcing Ops and Liaison Offices
- GOPS/GSCM Strategy & Programs
- Global IT
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently.
- Good planning and organization skills to accomplish targets.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and in writing, to interact effectively and efficiently on different layers of the organization.
- Proven record of successfully applying project and change management skills with strong decision and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage resources in a matrix organization.
- Advanced Microstrategy (or BI Equivalent) Front end skills for creation of reports and dossiers.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in business administration, supply chain management or similar.
- Minimum 5 years working international experience in supply chain management.
- Knowledge of project management principles and methodologies (PMI/PRINCE2).
- Proven process management experience (Six Sigma).
- Experience in the Sporting Goods/FMCG/Consultancy industries.