Purpose & overall relevance to the organisation:
Drive Strategic Business Plan (SBP) related projects to successful completion for Brand Reebok. Drive all business and key GTM milestones in close collaboration with VP Brand Reebok & 1st line Team.
PURPOSE: Define, lead and implement strategic cross-functional programs/projects ensuring successful execution and generation of expected benefits thus contributing to the achievement of the agreed upon Global Brands objectives.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Lead strategic cross-functional projects and manage strategic cross-functional program.
PROJECT CHARTER/ OBJECTIVES: Manage resources and cross-functional project team and ensure proper staffing.
RESOURCES/ BUDGET: Define project charter objectives and budget for complex/ global / cross-functional projects. Support program set-up.
COMMUNICATION: Lead project communication and drive program communication.
PROCESS: Define project and process framework and embed in inline business process. Lead inline implementation.
SYSTEMS: Define project and systems framework and embed in inline systems landscape.
Depending on scope/type of project but in general:
- Product/ CtC & Business Development /Brand Marketing at Brand Reebok
- Cluster Brand Directors & Teams
- Senior Leadership Team (Europe & Global)
- Global Operations
- Marketing Operations & Business Development
- Sales (Wholesale, Retail, eCom)
- Global IT
- Human Resources
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Previous sales & marketing experience within the international sporting goods industry
- Previous experience in project management
- Demonstrated knowledge about Business KPIs and ability to work with numbers
- Possess a strong set of skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience such as influencing, negotiating, implementation, communication skills etc.
- Broad & deep knowledge in own functional area, combining with broad knowledge of other areas.
- Language skills:
- English: fluent
- Another European language advantageous
- IT skills: pls. change/ add if appropriate
- Outlook: Advanced
- Word: Basic
- Excel: Advanced
- PowerPoint: Advanced
- Teams: Advanced
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent education required
- Minimum 10 years of experience in job or job function.
- Cross functional experience, ideally with marketing / sales /
- Global Mind set and ability to work cross culturally; Experience within different countries and/or different cultures