Senior Manager Omnichannel Transformation
Area: Global Sales
Department: Omnichannel Solutions
Direct Reporting Line: Dir. Omnichannel Transformation
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Digital Sales Solutions(DSS) is part of adidas Global Sales function, who team up with Sales Tech organization to perform as ‘oneTEAM’, to deliver digital solutions in e-com order management, omnichannel, partner program, digital retail, and digital wholesale. We live and work in Agile ‘Product Teams’ since last many years.
DSS Transformation team in particular sits as a horizontal across DSS, to provide Project Management and Change Management leadership to each pillar and support our teams to deliver world class technology solutions for our consumers.
This role is responsible for driving direct-to-consumer growth by leading large-scale digital transformation Projects across channels, markets, and brands, including but not limited to implementing a new omnichannel order management system (OMS) in key markets.
This role will be responsible for end to end project delivery leading to digital transformation, including but not limited to Project Planning, Project Reporting including all Project communication across teams and stakeholders, working with senior cross functional stakeholders, working with Product and Project teams to resolve roadblocks, work with functional experts across Global and Markets to enable decision making; Change Impact assessment, delivering change to markets in a standardized way to increase adoption.
- Lead large-scale projects within the DSS solutions team, in close collaboration with the business functions, Tech and the markets
- Responsible to drive omnichannel implementation, with a focus on implementing initiatives within key markets with a 2-3 year outlook
- Based on the strategy, lead the business accountable areas for the assigned programs, working closely with IT and functional areas to support development and delivery of the program
- Liaise with markets to align best practice omnichannel approach and ensure solutions are delivered that meet business objectives
- Lead change management activities for omnichannel projects within the organization in close collaboration with business SMEs and change management team
- Ensure all project objectives are delivered including scope, timelines and budgets for assigned projects and responsibilities
- Work in cross-functional teams, support decision making and be pragmatic about managing different expectations
- Maintain expertise of the omnichannel & digital retail space by monitoring the industry, networking with partners, and keeping a pulse check of internal adidas initiatives.
- Digital, Global Tech, Global & Market DTC Business, SCM
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- Proficient in DTC & omnichannel processes & systems
- Project management skills, and a systematic and structured approach
- Proficiency in Agile methodology and ways of working
- Fluent in English. Knowledge in additional languages desired
- Growth Mindset and problem solving approach
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in the areas of Engineering, Sales, IT, Economics OR Finance
- 6+ years of progressive work in delivering mid to large-scale projects with a strong digital component, ideally in the DTC space
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner certification an advantage
- Experience in managing international project teams