Do you want to work in a dynamic, international, and fast-growing company with a future in mind? Then we might have the job for you!
Before talking about the role… you may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands, such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Supreme, Dickies Life, Eastpak and Kipling. As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
Our new Distribution Centre (DC) in Bardon, Coalville has just gone live and we’re looking for a The North Face Warranty Auditor to join us.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us and this is role would be great for someone who has a keen interest in garments and is passionate about our Brands.
Let’s talk about the role!
Your primary responsibility as Warranty Auditor will be the handling of The North Face warranty returns.
You will receive the parcels and accurately check and evaluate the faulty products whilst ensuring that the procedures are consistently followed and that the Company standards in regard to safety, productivity and costs are complied with.
We expect that our Warranty Auditor fulfils the following aspects of the role:
* To monitor deliveries and calling the boxes for inspection to the workstation
* To thoroughly investigate the warranty items by ensuring that the description on the service notification matches with the received item.
* To establish if the items are reparable followed by the required actions.
* To ensure the correct use of information via the Brand website, the technical product description and the Brand’s catalogues.
* To make the necessary stock adjustments and to fill in daily reports
* Daily status tracking of incoming shipments, related to The North Face warranty returns
Skills for Success
With your ability to build strong working relationships with a diverse range of people you will also bring the following skills to the role:
* textile or clothing knowledge and/or a keen interest in garments
* Attention to details and the ability to distinguish shades, colours and shapes in garments is paramount
* The ability to understand data and excellent communication skills both verbally and over emails.
* Strong knowledge of the Microsoft package (outlook, Word, Excel) and Zoom.
* Passion for our Brands
* Experience in a similar position would be a plus.
* Fluent spoken and written English
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary, benefits & pension scheme as well as a 50% staff discount on all our brands.
However, it’s not just our products that set us apart from others. Our people make us who we are. That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer so much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles work together and express their true selves
* Fantastic health and wellbeing initiatives; we are also a “Time to Change” employer, committing to ending mental health discrimination in the workplace
* Great onsite facilities, a subsidized canteen, gym, a wonderful garden to relax in during break times
* Excellent family friendly policies to support associates through some of life’s most significant events
At VF, we don’t just make the world’s best apparel and footwear, we power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet.
So, if you like what you have read, we would love to hear from you.
VF is an Equal Opportunity employer. We’re committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and treating our associates and applicants without any discrimination.