We’re looking for an outstanding Senior User Experience Specialist to join our Kipling Digital team in Antwerp, Belgium.
Let’s talk about the role!
As a key player in the Ecommerce team, the Senior User Experience Specialist will be responsible for ensuring Kipling consumers enjoy a seamless path to purchase and an elevated brand experience, through ongoing website optimization. Taking ownership of analytics dashboards and KPI tracking, you will combine data driven insights with usability testing to identify opportunities and implement improvements.
With ownership of Organic Search performance, you will drive the development and execution of the SEO roadmap alongside our SEO Agency. You will be highly involved with new projects and platform development, testing & integration.
How will you make the difference?
We expect that our Senior UX Specialist will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Identify and oversee improvements to the ecommerce user journey, with a focus on CRO
* Work with internal & external teams to ensure solution implementation, including wireframe & UI design, requirements mapping, UAT and performance monitoring.
* Continuous performance monitoring and testing
* Ownership of SEO; from roadmap planning to execution, performance tracking and agency management
* Establish and maintain relevant KPI tracking, sharing analytics insights and using data to drive decision making
* Work with the Ecommerce Manager to build and execute the development roadmap, in alignment with brand calendars and business needs.
* Be the expert of your area; guide business stakeholders in their understanding of it, how they can support it and maintaining communication.
What you need to succeed?
Your ability to build rapport & communicate with a wide range internal and external parties (of either a business or technical background) will be essential to your success as the Senior UX Specialist, along with:
* Preferable min 3-4 years’ experience in an Ecommerce or Digital Environment.
* Demonstrated strong understanding & experience of CRO & SEO principals and strategies
* Working Knowledge of Google Analytics
What’s in it for you?
Along with a competitive salary and benefits program we offer a flexible, casual work setting.
It’s not just our products which set us apart from others, our people first approach is what drives us, this is why we offer:
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. We are committed to helping you grow and drive you career forward
* An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Get to know Kipling
At Kipling we are on a mission. To live a vibrant and colourful life, go to places we’ve never been before. Be curious. Dare to live the life we’ve always wanted. That’s our mission and influences everything we do. We take pride from our female leaders who are at the forefront of decision making across our Global organisation.
At Kipling we empower you to go your own way. We celebrate uniqueness and diversity, and especially when it comes to looking for the best talent. Diversity makes us stronger and at Kipling we do believe your story matters, therefore we welcome all backgrounds.
Our success story started in ‘87 in the heart of the fashion capital Antwerp, yours starts today.
We lighten your step, powering your curiosity to go your own way. #LiveLight
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!