The Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) seeks an experienced, bright and enthusiastic Global Accounts Receivable Lead to join our team.
As a member of the Finance Team, you will work in a fast-paced, international environment and gain broad experience in global finance management.
You will be responsible for overseeing AR leads in USA, Japan and China as well as directly managing European Accounts Receivable. In addition, you will be working closely with both Internal and external sales reps and managing customer accounts.
As an owner of the AR function, you will have the chance to make your mark by participating in the design and implementation process improvements.
The person we want:
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Global Accounts Receivable Lead position is a pivotal role within the finance function and critical to the success of the business.
This role will be working within an energetic team that promotes teamwork and excellence. You will have full accountability of the AR function, allowing you to make your mark applying your breadth of knowledge and skills.
You will have exposure on dealing with various internal and external stakeholders that will build your business partnering skills and improve your soft skills.
You will also be supported and guided by the Financial Controller.
• Overseeing AR leads in the USA, Japan and China
• Assisting the team with queries and providing support
• Global credit control, liaising with customers to ensure sales invoices are paid in a timely manner
• Daily and weekly updates of accounts receivable reports, keeping FC Informed of status of expected income and overdue balances
• Managing customer accounts and invoicing queries
• Managing and maintaining bank reconciliations
• Full ownership of the AR email box, monitoring requests from internal and external stakeholders and following up in a timely manner
• Manage ad-hoc requests from the Sales Team and attending weekly global sales call to give accounts receivable updates
• Provide administrative support to aid the daily business operations
• Hold weekly meetings with sales reps across the business on outstanding accounts
• Fluent in English and French mandatory
• Experience in Accounts Receivable in a corporate environment
• Confident speaking with customers and having difficult conversations
• Comfortable using new technologies & software
• Understanding of double entry and general finance terms
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
• Excellent communication, oral and written, and customer service skills required
• Self-directed and hands-on, able to work with minimal supervision while also being very team oriented
• Superb attention to detail and time management
• Meets deadlines, prioritizes assignment, and multi-tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Process driven and forward thinking
Start of employment: ASAP
Full-time, permanent role
The Position is based in one of our offices, in London, Verbier or Innsbruck.