Manages the overall Business and Financial Controlling of the DACH Region (German, Austria, Switzerland and Netherlands), Financial reporting, Local Statutory Fillings and External and Internal Audits. Prepares develops and analyzes key financial information for the region business to ensure that management makes well informed decisions, to ensure future stability, growth and profitability. Provide a high-quality support by liaising with the Commercial and Sales teams on all aspects of finance.
BUSINESS CONTROLLING, ANALYSIS & PLANNING
· Main point of contact for Precor Business Controlling and financial analysis for Germany, Switzerland, Austria and the Netherlands.
· Prepare and analyze monthly performance on key business drivers – sales trends, product gross margins, rebates, freight, inventory expense, overall open expense such as warranty, defective, marketing cost, EBIT evolution.
· Work with Senior Sales Management to maximize profitability and aid sound business decisions , assisting with P&L modelling, customer and product mix analysis, discounts and pricing, freight programs, and extended warranty offerings.
· Manage all aspects of financial budgeting and forecasting process by working with sales & commercial management and EMEA HQ Finance to ensure timely and accurate submissions.
· Define, implement, and track action plans to deliver financial commitments.
· Assures that cash flow and other forecasts are reliable and timely.
GENERAL ACCOUNTING/FINANCIAL REPORTING
· Facilitate and manage the month-end close process in partnership with the Shared Service or future setting.
· Reconciles and/or oversees the reconciliation and analyses of all balance sheet accounts. Ensures that adequate documentation is maintained for all transactions.
· Review and/or manage the A/P invoices approval, ensuring vendor invoices & T&E’s have been properly approved and recorded, A/P aging report has been reviewed for payments, any open bill issues have been resolved.
· Review of overall expense with scrutiny of month-end accruals required.
· Review and/or prepares accurate financial statements on a timely basis. Coordinates financial reporting submissions with EMEA Finance Team and ensures that all required deadlines are met.
· Supervision of Local Statutory fillings, VAT and other tax declarations.
· Primary point of contact for external and tax consultants.
· Assist with financial and tax audits when required.
· Contributes to manage the performance of the Transition Services Agreement (TSA), works closely with the Amer Sports Finance staff during the TSA period.
· Works with Region leadership to develop the future Finance and Accounting organizational structure (whether fully internal or hybrid with new 3rd party accounting service provider).
· Contributes in special projects, ERP & other system implementations, internal controls, and ad hoc analyses.
· Solid and continuous business partnering towards main HQ EMEA Finance.
· Minimum 5 years successful experience working a Finance Manager / Business Controller
· Strong controlling and analytical skills
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively deliver information to all levels of the organization
· English and German language fluency required
Demonstrated knowledge of:
· Good understanding of accounting processes and operational dependencies
· Knowledge of current legislation and laws affecting accounting and finance functions
· Strong understanding of the global business model, commercial requirements and sales and margin trends based on market information
· Solid knowledge of financial systems, financial management processes and specific systems across the EMEA business
· Management and leadership skills
· Self-motivated, proactive attitude, and strong team player able to step into various roles when required.
· Ability to provide innovative solutions in a fast paced and occasionally ambiguous environment to deliver results
· Identify, and quantify key parameters and measurements that drive the business
· Proactive, team-oriented attitude
· Anticipate, identify, quantify, and resolve problems quickly and permanently
· Interact positively and productively (through oral and written communications) across functions within the organization to accomplish the organization’s goals
· Willingness and interest in driving change and improvements
· Accuracy and high-quality control
· High level of system and PC skills (SAP R/3, SAP BI)
· Expertise in leveraging MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) to gather and distribute financial data among remote team members
· Planning & Organizing: Work with minimum supervision and use initiative
· Passion for fitness is an advantage
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, preferably in Accounting and/or Finance
· Advanced degree desirable
· Professional certification desirable
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
· An interesting role in exciting industry
· Career progression opportunities
· The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
· A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please apply online.