Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Manage integrated purchasing and global supply planning of market demand to factories. Ensuring that availability performance is in line with the company availability targets and respects market SLAs.
Optimize usage of factory capacity in line with market requirements, supplier capabilities to service global demand. Work across functions to drive risk mitigation plans.
- Manage the buy decisions in line with the supply plan and respecting market SLA’s
- Manage the execution of the global demand allocation to the sourcing base
- Manage business control process for relevant area; consolidate and review team insights and prepare input for market availability projections, address risks and opportunities in operational buy review with market SCM.
- Lead Supply Review with relevant Liaison Office (LO) to ensure optimized use of capacity, understand supply constraints, delivery performance development and ensure risk mitigation plans are in place
- Manage level loading execution i.e. Make-to-Forecast (MTF), Pre-seasonal activities, Pull forward process (PF) etc.
- Process leader; manage process execution identifying and lead process improvements. Drive implementation of projects within area of responsibility
- Lead system & process improvements, aligning and prioritizing cross divisionally/ cross brand where possible to enhance operational efficiency.
- Develop and manage collaborative relationships with key counterparts in Market SCM, Sourcing.
- Manage and coach team, setting objectives, providing feedback and supporting personal growth and development.
- Liaison Offices (LO’s)
- Market SCM
- Planning Services & BPM
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of supply chain principles
- Excellent team player and with proven ability to work cross functionally to achieve goals and objectives
- Ability to be self-directed while working under tight deadlines and effectively delegating tasks as appropriate
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to participate in planning or purchasing related projects as assigned
- Good understanding of Planning software (e.g. ERP systems)
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- College or university degree with a focus on Supply Chain Management or a related field
- 2+ years working experience in Supply Chain Management and related fields and/or industry
- People management experience is a plus