Join the Napapijri Family
We’re looking for an outstanding Account Coordinator fluent in English and German to join the VF and Napajirir family in Nottingham.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling, Icebreaker, Dickies and Altra.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our Account Coordinators have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
If you are fluent in English and German then this is an exciting time to join our rapidly growing Napapijri Brand Team that provides an exceptional service to major online and high street retailers across Europe.
Putting customers at the heart of everything you do, as an Account Coordinator you will be the first point of contact for our Accounts and will be responsible for tracking the lifecycle of accounts from order entry to final delivery, along with being the first point of contact for the Team on Operational activities.
We expect that our Account Coordinators deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Understand and manage accounts across several markets in the EMEA region
* Communicating with Accounts (retailers, distributors and sales teams) in their native language, over the phone and by email to provide excellent service
* Building a rapport and strong relationships with both and across our warehouse, planning, sales and credit teams to deliver the best possible outcome
* Ensure timely Orderbook conversion, in-line with customer expectations and brand objectives, whether via automated flow or manual releases, highlighting any risk or opportunity to conversion in the current month.
* Interpret a variety of daily reports as needed by the business
* Follow the end-to-end order to shipment process, liaising with our DC to ensure timely shipping
Skills for Success
With your ability to build strong working relationships with a diverse range of people you will also bring the following skills to the role:
* You will be native or fluent speaker in German plus English with strong communication skills
* You will be computer literate with strong Excel skills and the ability to produce reports
* You will understand the Logistics environment
* You will be analytical with a flair for problem-solving
* You will have strong customer service skills in a similar environment.
* You will have the ability to balance responsibilities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Our Guiding Principles
* Live with Integrity – Be authentic and do the right thing, always
* Act Courageously –Think and act boldly
* Be Curious – Explore the world, learn and evolve
* Act with Empathy – Seek to understand and respect others
* Persevere – Persist and work together as One VF
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Napapijri was born in 1987 in the shadow of Europe’s highest peak, Mont Blanc, where an Italian manufacturer of travel bags gave outdoor apparel a new meaning by combining innovative materials and close attention to style.
As a premium leisurewear brand, we thrive at the intersection of design, sustainability, and innovation, and champion a future-positive attitude through inclusivity and a ceaseless drive to make it better. We are daring and celebrate self-expression in all its forms, from fashion to the arts, to music and community-building.
Napapijri is a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands. We are distributed in over 40 countries through a network of over 200 monobrand stores and over 2200 multiband retailers
We just have one question. Are you in?