Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Participate in company wide strategic programs and represent GPS in specific workstreams ensuring contribution is in alignment with the GPS strategy. Drive process and analytical enhancements with a focus on innovating with new technology, system capabilities, methodologies, and industry standard approaches
- Take ownership of the GPS process structure ensuring that all processes, corresponding details, and success factors are captured and aligned to the Product and APQC structure
- Lead the creation of business specifications for new planning solution, sharing and reaching agreement on new processes with stakeholders
- Support change management activities required to successfully introduce process standardizations and changes
- Coordinate testing and signoff definitions of new system and process capabilities in collaboration with stakeholders
- Manage and coordinate the RPA power user community ensuring that requirements are clear for developers and system accesses are granted.
- Partner with the Digital Suit Hub (DSH) team, understand and explore the capabilities of new technology and prepare implementation proposals.
- Coordinate the intake of RFCs from GPS, Markets or Sourcing ensuring details and business cases are clear while managing the demand in Jira
- Participate in the TRANS4M and FPS programs picking up responsibility of allocated workstreams.
- Track and report on the progress of Process Performance Indicator (PPI) structure
- Global Product Supply Operational Teams
- GOPS Performance Management
- Market SCM
- Sourcing Ops and Liaison Offices
- GOPS/GSCM Strategy & Programs
- Global IT (incl. Digital Suite Hub)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently.
- Good planning and organization skills to accomplish targets.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and in writing, to interact effectively and efficiently on different layers of the organization.
- Ability to bridge strategic, tactical, and operational business concepts and developments by applying an end-to-end Global mind-set.
- Proven record of successfully applying project and change management skills with strong decision and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively manage team of experts to deliver business goals.
- Strong degree of system knowledge (UiPath, SNP, BI, Micro strategy)
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in business administration, supply chain management or similar.
- Minimum 8 years working international experience in supply chain management.
- Minimum 2+ years people management experience (leading experts).
- Proven project management experience (PMP/Prince/Six Sigma).
- Experience in the Sporting Goods/FMCG/Consultancy industries.