VF Corporation is more than the world’s largest apparel company. A dynamic global player, VF represents lifestyle brands such as Eastpak, The North Face, Kipling, Vans, Napapijri, Smartwool and Timberland.
Our Belgian Team consists of more than 750 enthusiastic employees located in our office complex in Bornem and Antwerp, the ten stores and two distribution centers. The Distribution Centers are located in Sint-Niklaas and are responsible for the distribution of Eastpak, Kipling, The North Face and Smartwool.
Let’s talk about the Role…
As a Supervisor Inventory & Supplies, you will play a critical role in the Distribution Center. Together with your Team, you will ensure the integrity of the stock with an insight into the current operational processes and have a natural drive to further optimize them.
We expect that our Inventory & Supplies Supervisor to deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* You will ensure proper follow-up and coaching of your team.
* You will maintain good communication with the various departments within the organization.
* You will work very closely with Finance & Quality Control.
* You will be first point of contact for all suppliers.
* You will interpret the figures from the system and turn them into a clear analysis (Sox Compliant).
* You will create reports to ensure the efficiency and quality of the processes.
* You will translate insights into improvement and innovation proposals, including powerful data-driven substantiation.
Skills to success
* You will have a Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Logistics, Industrial Engineering or Commercial Engineering.
* You will have 5 years of relevant work experience and the ambition to grow.
* You will be analytical with great attention to details with the ability to prioritise workload
* You will be a people manager with great communication skills and charisma to motivate your colleagues and grow together
* You will have a “Can Do” attitude to find solutions in an ever changing environment.
* You will be eager to learn and willing to develop yourself.
* You will have a strong knowledge of warehouse management systems (ERP, WMS, WCS) and MS Office applications.
* Strong communication skills in written and spoken Dutch and English.
What’s in it for you?
* A challenging job in a rapidly changing environment with a dynamic work atmosphere
* An analytical and project-based position within a driven team.
* The opportunity to further develop and grow.
* A competitive salary with numerous extralegal benefits (such as meal vouchers, pension plan, hospitalization insurance, …).
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!