adidas Key City Store Introduction:
The Berlin Halo store will be the pinnacle brand expression where the physical and digital world come together to create remarkable retail experiences that are uniquely adidas.
Key City Flagship & Halo stores such as LDN, Paris, NYC, Dubai and Shanghai are our best-in-class brand standard in our most influential cities. They feature the most exciting technological innovations, engaging stories, exclusive products, consumer experiences and in-store events .
Purpose & Overall Relevance to Organization:
- Drive product presentation and best practice within visual merchandising for a meaningful consumer experience.
- Maximize sales through effective visual merchandising
- Assume managerial responsibilities in the absence of the BC Berlin Halo Visual Merchandising Manager
- Develop floor plans/VM plans in collaboration with VM Manager to optimize sales per square meter and create a compelling consumer journey.
- Execute the visual merchandising directives through creation and implementation of innovative product displays
- Ensures all windows and ISC are presented to a high standard including mannequin dressing and positioning, lighting direction, cleanliness, steaming and price communication.
- Ensure consistent flawless execution of Global Brand Retail Standards
- Drive sales increases and KPI’s through execution of VM directives
- Support training for visual merchandising techniques and guidelines to follow marketing concepts and brand campaigns
- Maintains a safe shopping and work environment by ensuring that everyone in his/her area of responsibility adheres to store rules and procedures
- Support the onboarding, training and motivation of Visual Merchandising team members to maximize their performance
- Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values
- Display a willingness to learn and takes advantage of all available personal development opportunities to improve performance
- Actively participate on shopfloor and consumer-facing activities, ideally one peak day/month (e.g. Saturday) and during strong commercial periods/moments at least for ½ day.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Passion for the brand and enthusiasm/energy for visual merchandising
- Creative and innovative
- leadership and people management skills
- Strong collaborator with both internal and external parties
- Ability to work closely as part of a small team but also using own initiative
- Fluent in English
- Good IT skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, MicroStrategy)
- Good numeracy, literacy, verbal and written communication skills
- Good commercial skills and retail business knowledge
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Secondary education or equivalent professional experience
- 3 years dedicated VM experience
- 1-2 years dedicated people management experience