Partner with the adidas CIO in order to define, scope and execute assignments of strategic importance for adidas Tech.
Act as “right hand” of the CIO and the lead of CIO&TO ensuring as well as driving sense of urgency in and beyond adidas Tech organization in delivery of identified actions.
Be a resource to drive engagement of the entire adidas Tech community and the reputation of adidas as a driver and early adopter of technology trends in the sporting goods industry.
Collaborate closely with Internal Communication to inform and communicate as fast, flexible and cost-efficient as possible targeted towards adidas Tech employees.
Act as trusted advisor and subject matter expert to CIO, Tech SMT and broader organization, by providing objective, practical and relevant ideas, insights and advice.
- Proactively help and support the CIO SMT team in keeping all topics, identified as strategic priorities for IT on the CIO and SMT agenda including regular updating on new developments (e.g. annual Top Ambitions of the company).
- Create multi-channel digital graphics that support and reinforce adidas Tech organization’s strategic direction.
- Provide support to IT project teams in regards to the clarification of objectives and operations for a project or program.
- This includes handling the logistics of the project (e.g. creating agendas, developing and coordinating the material to be used for the project, laying out reports, preparation of presentations and communication of drafts as well as setting up workshops, etc.).
- Creation and maintenance of tools, templates, forms, and project documents (including presentations, training documents) in pertinence with adidas Tech organization.
- Act as a liaison between project/program directors, coordinators and other staff.
- Perform liaison duties between clients and staff working on the project.
- Action the defined channels and tools for driving engagement in the organization across all locations adidas Tech is operating in.
- Apply the agreed execution and usage of communication platforms / content as defined and / or provided by the Internal Comms team of Corporate Communication and Change Management.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience Proficient spoken and written command of English At least 5-year experience in IT 2 years of experience in relevant area 1 year of experience in team management
Global IT Respective business function (GOPS, Finance, HR, Brand Marketing, Wholesale/Retail) HR Management Controlling