Napapijri: Pioneer the Future
We’re looking for an outstanding Credit Controller fluent in both Spanish and English to join our VF and Napapijri Credit team in Calverton, Nottingham, UK.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”.
Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Icebreaker, Dickies Life, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
Let’s talk about the role!
As a Credit Controller you will play a key role in managing major European online and high street retail customer accounts within the Spanish market.
We expect that our Credit Controllers deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Communicating with customers in their native language, over the phone and by email to discuss payments, credit terms and to resolve any queries
* Chasing debt to achieve department targets and to effectively clear disputes
* Controlling the customer database and maintaining up to date files
* Discussing credit limits and escalating debt up to and including the litigation team
* Assessing and reviewing credit limits to provide the best customer service.
How you’ll make a difference…
* You are fluent in both English and Spanish
* You are financially and commercially aware with excellent numeracy skills
* You are highly customer focussed and results driven to resolve queries
* You are computer literate, with proficiency in Excel.
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing benefit and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* Health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Napapijri was born in 1987 in the shadow of Europe’s highest peak, Mont Blanc, where an Italian manufacturer of travel bags gave outdoor apparel a new meaning by combining innovative materials and close attention to style.
As a premium leisurewear brand, we thrive at the intersection of design, sustainability, and innovation, and champion a future-positive attitude through inclusivity and a ceaseless drive to make it better. We are daring and celebrate self-expression in all its forms, from fashion to the arts, to music and community-building.
Napapijri is a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands. We are distributed in over 40 countries through a network of over 200 monobrand stores and over 2200 multibrand retailers.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We just have one question. Are you in?