At adidas, our love for sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a show more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics. We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it’s hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
We believe that through Sport, we have the power to change lives.
To change lives, we have to create direct relationships with consumers and the best way to accelerate building direct relationships is through Digital.
Become a crucial part of the Agile Engineering team by jumping in and working together as a team to create the future through the of game-changing .
Our tech hub in Zaragoza is providing the technical solutions to the fast growth adidas digital business, we create the vision, design, build and operate everything related to digital B2C business or internal solutions for adidas. This includes from online stores for all markets, both web and app, and everything related to digital marketing, to solutions for internal use and product creation lifecycle from debriefing of Marketing over design and factory users to delivery.
Our IT team is in continuous looking for creativity, perfection but also satisfaction. We have the tremendous responsibility of creating the new, building premium experiences for internal and external users, where the consumer is at the core of everything we do.
Are you ready to live a once in a lifetime experience?
- Work in collaboration with product team to produce acceptance criteria and test cases for multiple scenarios, challenging assumptions, thinking about how different users might interact with a proposed solution, and identify edge cases.
- Work with developers to ensure sufficient test coverage for various features via automation at different levels, including designing and implementing automation strategies for API and UI testing, ensuring that automated test activities are conducted in preference to manual testing where feasible and more efficient.
- Build and execute manual, automation or non-functional test cases and ensure that test status, risks and issues are reported in a timely manner using the agreed reporting standards.
- You will be part of a highly engaged, multinational super-team in charge of building game-changing products.
- Armed with the latest technology and boundless creativity, you will be bringing ideas to life.
- You will be a sponge, continuously learning the latest tech from experienced colleagues, conferences, and trainings – always growing and improving.
What we are looking for:
- College or university degree with focus on IT or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Min. 3 years of IT experience. (2 years for Junior Developer).
- Ability to cope with change, make decisions and act comfortably when confronted with risk and uncertainty.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill. Fluent English skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge about automation frameworks. Deep understanding in system testing and techniques
- Proactivity and “team player” attitude.
- Experienced user of agile/ methods.
- Problem solving skills and hands-on attitude.
Main technologies we use:
- Microservices architecture.
- Messaging and Streaming frameworks (RabbitMQ / Kafka)
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Monitoring and alerting: Grafana, Instana, Prometheus, ELK etc.
- Scripting language (bash / python / perl).
- CI/CD: Jenkins, BitBucket, Jenkins.
What we offer:
- You will be part of a company where digital transformation, innovation and continuous improvement are core principles of our culture.
- You will join a team of talented and passionate engineers, with a lot of opportunities to grow and reach your expectations.
- You will be part of a highly engaged, multinational with international career opportunities.
- Individual , training and a tech community.
- Sport friendly environment, great work-life balance and flexibility
- Competitive salary, benefits and valuable discounts on adidas & Reebok products.
To be the best sports company in the world, you need the best talents within your teams.If you are looking for growing professionally within adidas, we are happy to receive your application.