The North Face is looking for an exceptional eCommerce Operations Coordinator to join our Customer Experience team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
Let’s Talk about the Role
The eCommerce Operations Coordinator supports the development and implementation of the eCommerce operational business plan across The North Face EMEA websites.
As part of the Customer experience team, within the broader eCommerce team at The North Face you will facilitate and improve Logistics, Customer service and eCommerce platform processes that directly affect the end consumer to grow revenue / operating income and deliver the ultimate brand / product online experience.
How You Will Make a Difference
* Act as a conduit between the e-Commerce team and multiple business units (including Customer Services, Logistics, DC/Supply Chain, Central Technology, Retail and Marketing teams) to manage strategic solutions to enhance website performance and meet the business objectives.
* Collaborate with internal functions (Customer Service, Logistics, DC/Supply Chain, etc.) to create an online premium customer experience by monitoring the main KPIs (Customer Satisfaction, resolution time for Customer Service issues, Shipping lead time).
* Being a reference point within the eCommerce function for Logistics, Customer Service and eCom platform operations (problem solving, new project launches, internal alignment, etc.)
* Generate reports to keep track of the main KPIs to provide a clear understanding on how the website is performing from an Operations perspective.
* Manage promotions processes from a back-office standpoint.
* Support day-to-day service management of the Website to ensure all The North Face EMEA websites are operational, and continually optimized and localized (for example payment types, delivery expectation).
* Prioritise and follow up platform enhancements or specific digital projects, working in cooperation with The North Face Project Manager and other team members within the eCommerce Customer Experience team.
* Validate and test updates and new digital launches.
* Support omnichannel set up and maintenance of omni channel initiatives
Skills for Success
A formal education and subsequent University Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Management are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
This role requires a proven track record in organizational skills, strong execution focus and team working, as well as easily identifying and communicating business requirements and objectives, while always keeping the customer experience at the core of all decisions.
* You will have 2-3 years of eCommerce experience, preferably in a structured, process-driven environment
* You will have all around experience and understanding of eCommerce systems, processes and customer experience / expectations.
* You will have experience in gathering requirements for platform developments, Logistics and Customer Service
* You will be used to working within a business trading across multiple countries.
* You will have UX and omni-channel experience
* You will have an understanding of The North Face brand and curiosity for the outdoor and sports industries are appreciated
Our Guiding Principles
* Live with Integrity – Be authentic and do the right thing, always
* Act Courageously –Think and act boldly
* Be Curious – Explore the world, learn and evolve
* Act with Empathy – Seek to understand and respect others
* Persevere – Persist and work together as One VF
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
Join the North Face Family
The North Face was built on a love for the outdoors and the desire to enable all types of exploration, for all people, from their backyards to the Himalayas. Over the last 50 years we’ve lived by our “true north,” the belief that exploration has the power to change us, to challenge us and to help us see the world from new perspectives. To help ignite a global movement of outdoor exploration, love for the natural world and an unwavering commitment to protect it, we welcome and encourage new participants to the outdoors. We extend our reach through support of non-profit organizations, establishing programs that connect participants with close-to-home recreation opportunities, and creating a connection with young leaders, inspiring them to explore and conserve.
As we enter our sixth decade, we pledge to:
* Empower exploration and the thrill of the unknown for as many people as possible.
* Protect the places where we live, play, and operate.
* Evolve the way we make our products by improving our environmental performance and social responsibility in the supply chain.
We just have one question. Are you in?