Every day, all over the world, products we create break records or set trends. Our brands help every kind of athlete to perform better, play better and feel better. Our mission is “to be the best sports brand in the world” and “Own the Game” is our strategy.
Our TECH teams create business success by building the most innovative solutions that shape the future. In a digital world, TECH is a critical touchpoint for millions of consumers, customers and our employees. Whenever it gets tricky, we tackle challenges together as a high performing global team of top TECH experts and talents. If you want to “Own your Game” to grow and stay competitive, start your career with us now.
SENIOR DIRECTOR (M/D/F)TECH MANAGEMENT | SALES SERVICES
ADIDAS TECH | FRONTEND ENGINEERING TOUCHPOINTS | SALES TECH
SALES TECH PURPOSE
We are technology experts, agile evangelists, consumer obsessed, and sports inspired in our attitude and ways of working as a team. We are tasked to innovate, grow and operate all consumer and customer touchpoints technologies in Web, Mobile, Retail, Franchising, Partner Commerce, Team Services and Wholesale for our global business. We are organized as agile product teams operating in close collaboration with our business and market stakeholders. The “Sales Services” Product Area runs digital products for our Teams-, Retail- and Digital Business.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR …?
- Being part of our technical, diverse, international team that designs and delivers products/solutions, impacting millions of consumers and billions of sales globally in more than 50 countries.
- Joining a high performing team, with both deep technical expertise and advanced agile leadership skills.
- A young, sport-friendly, informal and diverse working environment. Meet people coming from more than 70 different countries.
- Flexible and remote working environment, trust based working hours, and good work life balance.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A credible people leader of a team of up to 30 technical project managers, solution architects, engineers and technical consultants (organized in 4 chapter-teams led each by one director in your direct reporting line).
- A collaborator, facilitator and technology leader who drives success across IT domains, product teams and market departments.
- A high energy team leader, a self-starter, experienced program manager and collaborator, who can set purpose, drive change across departments and takes accountability for the business value he and his team deliver. Technology expertise (preferably with SAP and in the custom development area with AWS), DevOps mindset and passion for technology driven customer experiences will be beneficial.
- A listener, who can engage effectively with senior executive stakeholders through his superior communication skills and emotional intelligence.
- A leader who can influence but also drive the adidas Digital business models and roadmaps.
Sound good? Apply here and be part of our tomorrow.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES