Full Stack Supply Co. (FSSC) – the parent of Faction Skis and FW apparel – seeks a Community Success/Customer Service Manager to join its team with extensive experience, enthusiasm and ability to bring brands alive. FSSC puts our community at the forefront of the business, and this position, along with the global Fan Success team, are our direct link to them.
Your primary role is to ensure the global Fan Success team provides an industry-leading customer experience to all FSSC’s Fans & Pros. You will manage your team, ensuring all queries and issues are dealt with quickly, efficiently, and informatively. As Community Experience Manager you will be responsible for driving innovations that improve the experience of our community, both for FSSC brands’ loyal and engaged fan base, as well as the brands’ robust network of industry professionals, including instructors, ski & snowboard coaches, mountain guides, etc.
As the team most in contact with our Fans, you will also have to use your role to find out what the needs of the end-consumers are, and passing any relevant information on to the product, sales, or e-commerce teams, so we can not only improve our products, but also our websites and processes.
– Managing the Global Fan Success team, ensuring our fans have a fantastic experience with our customer service
– Manage all communication channels used by fans to communicate with FSSC, ensuring they receive prompt and informative responses in line with global company standards
– Act as a point of escalation for your team to other departments of the business
– Act as liaison and point of contact for other departments to ensure a customer focused approach to business initiatives, working cross functionally with our D2C, operations, product, and marketing teams
– Design and implement new processes, improvements, and strategies to ensure our customer experience continues to be best in class
– Identify the voice of the customer and develop strategies to define and deliver a seamless fan experience
– Becoming a product expert – knowing the products of both brands inside and out, and being able to communicate the details effectively to our community
– Work closely with the e-commerce and marketing teams to ensure a smooth launch of key products or campaigns online
– A keen interest for understanding consumer behaviour. You will constantly be on the lookout for new ways to better understand and engage with our community
The Pro Collective
– Managing all communications to our Pro Collective database, including organising our monthly Pro of the Month newsletter
– Managing the global outreach to Pros, ensuring targets for database growth are met
– Managing our global team of Pro ambassadors, ensuring they have the tools and knowledge required to spread The Pro Collective at a grass roots level
– Fluent in French and English (German would be a plus)
– 3+ years of Customer service experience, including at management level
– Experience with Zendesk, or similar customer success software
– Experience managing and building a global team
– Experience in the outdoor industry
– Comfortable using new technologies & software with little training.
– Solid excel skills (you should be very comfortable with lookups, sumifs and pivot tables)
– A ‘startup’ mentality – things get done because you make them happen
– It would be unlikely that a candidate who is not an avid skier would fit the profile
Start of employment: June 1st 2021
Full-time, permanent role
The Position is based in our office in Verbier, Switzerland.
Swiss immigration law: valid Swiss VISA or EU citizens only