The Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) seeks an experienced, bright and enthusiastic Accounts Payable to join our team.
As a member of the Finance Team, you will work in a fast-paced, international environment and gain broad experience in global finance management.
You will be responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the Accounts Payable function from end to end, ensuring our suppliers are paid in a timely and accurate manner and maintaining an accurate A/P ledger. Additionally, as sole owner of the AP function you will have the chance to make your mark by participating in the design and implementation process improvements.
The person we want:
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Accounts Payable position is a pivotal role within the finance function and critical to the success of the business.
This role will be working within an energetic team that promotes teamwork and excellence. You will have full accountability of the AP function, allowing you to make your mark applying your breadth of knowledge and skills.
You will have exposure on dealing with various internal and external stakeholders that will build your business partnering skills and improve your soft skills.
You will also be supported and guided by the Financial Controller with an opportunity for you to place your own process improvements and to create new process.
• Oversee the day‐to‐day operations of Accounts Payable function from end-to-end
• Posting Invoices and expenses
• Daily upload and coding of bank transactions across multiple banks and regions
• Reconcile A/P to the G/L and maintain accuracy of A/P Ledger
• Management of employee expense process and timely payment
• Managing supplier queries and invoice discrepancies
• Prepare weekly payment runs and manual payments for review by Financial Controller
• Support cash planning through prompt payment runs and timely payment allocations
• Management of daily/weekly cashflow driven by tight working capital requirements
• Full ownership of the A/P email box, monitoring requests from internal and external stakeholders and following up in a timely manner
Month End Accounting
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Accounting Journal preparation and posting
• Supporting the Financial Controller with Month End reporting and year-end audits
• Participate in designing and implementing improvements to the underlying processes and systems and maintaining controls
• Hold monthly meetings with budget holders across the business on budget vs actual results and invoice queries.
• Provide administrative support to aid the daily business operations
• Ad hoc reconciliation and project work working closely with the FC and CFO
• Experience in Accounts Payable/Finance in a corporate environment
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
• Excellent communication, oral and written, and customer service skills required
• Self-directed and hands-on, able to work with minimal supervision while also being very team oriented
• Superb attention to detail and time management
• Meets deadlines, prioritizes assignment, and multi-tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Process driven and forward thinking
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Understanding of general ledger principles
Start of employment: ASAP
Full-time, permanent role
The Position is based in our office in London (London Bridge).