This senior level position is responsible for establishing and translating brand strategies that support business goals. Additionally, this position performs analysis and marketing research and meets financial goals for assigned brand. This position is responsible for growing sales and increasing market share through product positioning, market segmentation, new product and line extensions and marketing promotions.
The Senior Brand Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and managing the brand and product strategies, campaigns, tools and content, to connect with consumers throughout the purchase funnel, from planning to execution. This role requires a proven track record in people management, as well as in building strong brand and product marketing campaigns by leveraging the full marketing mix and delivering integrated solutions fully aligned with our brand DNA and strategies. The objectives of this role are to strengthen brand health metrics and improve MROI / copy testing / ad recall results. Digital first and KPI driven, this role is critical to driving the success of the brand. An understanding and passion for the outdoor landscape and marketplace is a must.
* Create and develop brand and product strategies with Sr Brand & Communication Director and Global marketing peers to fulfill EMEA market needs, ensure global consistency and local relevancy.
* Manage and deliver brand and product strategies, tactics, campaigns, tools and content across all consumer touch points to fuel demand, raise brand awareness, engagement and conversion.
* Drive collaboration between Marketing / Sales / Retail / Product as well as global marketing peers to deliver and improve marketing deliverables throughout the Go To Market process.
* Leverage and integrate consumer insights and testing to deliver effective consumer led campaigns and brand experiences. Share consumer insights with other departments to nurture consumer led culture across the brand.
* Lead, coach and develop brand and more broadly the sports and comms marketing team, both from a collaborative and strategically cohesive pov, applying a KPI and measurement framework lens,
* Manage and own brand marketing budgets to maximize ROI and achieve financial plans. Track and monitor budget on a monthly basis to ensure compliance with company approved numbers.
* Academic: University Degree in marketing or communication, Bachelor or Master level
* Experience: at least 6-8 year’s experience in brand marketing role managing full marketing mix and direct reports. Ideally with broader EMEA marketplace experience
* Deep understanding of The North Face brand with a passion for the outdoor and athletic industries.
* Language skills: Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Notions of German, French, Spanish and Italian would be a plus.