For over 30 years, Napapijri has pioneered the future of fashion. From our Italian beginnings, innovating outdoor apparel in the shadow of Monte Bianco, to tackling nature’s most challenging environments on polar expeditions, our desire to lead the way is what makes us who we are. As a premium outdoor lifestyle brand, we provide an urban outdoor aesthetic combined with functionality and comfort for an eco-conscious consumer.
Within our creative team, the need for a dedicated digital designer with a focus on 3d is increasing as more consumers are driven to shop, and have immersive experiences, online. The main purpose of this role is drive Napapijri’s 3d digital capabilities to deliver a better consumer journey and push the boundaries of design. The role will sit within the creative function of the Marketing team, and will work closely with the overall team (brand & comms, VM & wholesale), as well as the broader teams (Digital, Product, Design and Merchandising).
* Produce high quality 3d renders and some motion graphics for pop ups / windows / store designs / GTM design / look books / dedicated accounts
* Produce digital focused content curation where needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
* Education: University Degree or equivalent, preferably but not limited to graphic / product / spatial design
* Minimum experience of 3 years in the a relevant industry
* Portfolio of original and breakthrough work, with a focus on user-centered design
* Using design software including, but not limited to, Adobe Creative Suite/ After effects and prototyping tools like Rhino Cad
* Ideal candidate has experience working in the multi-brand or omni-channel space
* Solving problems conceptually in collaboration with a broader team, including planners, creatives and producers
* Presenting persuasively and clearly articulating design rationale
* Communicating effectively — verbally and in writing — with other creatives and product managers, engendering trust and respect
* Developing innovative and on-strategy designs and experiences
* High energy, goal oriented and a driven individual with a creative mind-set
* Task oriented, able to complete tasks unsupervised – a doer
* In summary – an ability to get things done, think big picture, and have fun!
Our performance-driven culture encourages our team members to bring their A-game to work each and every day. We’re proud that VF is a company where individuals can build careers and reach their goals. If you have talent, energy and enthusiasm we encourage you to join our winning team.