Amer Sports employs IT professionals across all sectors. Offering big opportunities to influence, impact and have a say on security, in a stimulating environment. Providing a career that provides the freedom to enjoy a rich personal life as well. Security Operation & Consultancy position is assigned to the Cyber Security Risk Management Team.
POSITION TITLE: IT Security Operations Specialist
LOCATION: Krakow (Poland)
The main primary responsibility of this role is operating and supporting security platforms and investigations. Advising and managing projects on core security topics. Supporting innovation and leading projects to the end.
· Operating security solutions – firewalls, email & web security, cloud security – by actively monitoring, tracking and remediating incidents for those services
· Leading and supporting technical investigations and escalations for security threats and/or incidents
· Consulting and implementing of holistic IT security concepts with focus on perimeter and detection security, in alignment with other departments
· Contributing to strengthening the security service arsenal of the company by proposing, evaluating, and implementing modern technologies and latest innovations in our platforms
· Using each opportunity to educating our colleagues in developing their security mindset & awareness, and applying security best practices in their job
· Contributing to the integration of IT security components into existing heterogeneous infrastructures (Cloud & on-premise)
· Enriching the knowledge base and service documentation
· Contributing to the monthly update of the security control dashboard
This position involves critical duties and responsibilities that could continue to be performed during crisis situations and contingency operations, which may necessitate extended standard hours of work.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING:
· At least 1-5 years’ experience as a Security/Network/System Administration or equivalent knowledge
· Strong interest in Cybersecurity, threat intelligence and forensics
· A solid knowledge of networking and critical security controls (e.g. SANS top 20)
· A good understanding of security standards like ISMS, GDPR, PCI DSS, ISO27001
· The desire to learn and to make the lines move
· The energy and organizational skills required to work in parallel projects
· A positive & solution-oriented mindset
· Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
· An outstanding team spirit
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
· An opportunity to join a solid and lean team of experienced security experts serving iconic sport brands in a very healthy company
· A great place to work, with a good work-life balance, with a high flexibility in the organization of your working time and a remote working environment
· Empowerment & autonomy
· A role which gives you the possibility to have a real impact on the security strategy of the company and to improve the overall efficiency of the Cyber Threat Hunting processes a role which allows you to gather very rich hands-on experience in a modern IT environment, which evolves at a fast pace, bringing continuous new challenges & opportunities in term of cyber security
Please provide your application documents online.
When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.