VF Corporation are looking for an exceptional Digital Platform Specialist to join our Group Central Digital Accounts team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
Let’s Talk about the Role
The Digital Platform Specialist will coordinate and support the maintenance and evolution of processes & set up of digital DTC marketplaces recently launched to elevate VF brands presence in the digital space.
You will become the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders for all operational processes related to maintenance and evolution of existing digital platforms. Your scope will cover product content creation and onboarding, logistics, invoicing, pricing updates, as well as technological changes requested by the accounts/integrators and territorial expansion.
How You Will Make a Difference
You will coordinate and support internal stakeholders in the execution of merchandising operations and logistic activities by:
* Driving execution of marketplace and platform progression end to end ensuring close collaboration with VF brands, VF central functions and Digital Titans Team
* Building and implementing new processes from scratch to support business execution on new marketplace that includes catalogues integration and replenishment/ logistic
* Creating and growing strong relationship with the relevant teams of digital accounts/marketplaces to ensure best execution and best results
* Leading day by day process improvements and define best practices to spread among different brands and stakeholders
* Fostering communication and coordination between brand team and external team to ensure smooth and aligned execution
* Improving existing operational process to better support and enable VF brands success in digital platforms
* Developing and maintaining strong relationships with the relevant teams of digital accounts/marketplaces to ensure best execution and business results
Skills for Success
* You will have the ability to map in details processes that cover multiple areas (e.g. logistic; finance and accounting; sales and trading)
* You will have the capability to coordinate multiple stakeholders
* You will understand the digital and eCommerce environment
* You will be an expert in working within a dynamic environment
* You will be highly analytical with excellent problem-solving skills
Our Guiding Principles
* Live with Integrity – Be authentic and do the right thing, always
* Act Courageously –Think and act boldly
* Be Curious – Explore the world, learn and evolve
* Act with Empathy – Seek to understand and respect others
* Persevere – Persist and work together as One VF
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
We just have one question. Are you in?