Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
As part of the HR Senior Leadership Team (SLT), this newly created role supports the CHRO and HR SLT in the design, delivery and measurement of an exceptional employee experience through all stages of the employee lifecycle (attract, hire, onboard, retain, develop, grow, depart and potentially re-hire). This will be delivered through the management of a team delivering 3 key streams of work; (1) Employee Insights, (2) Employee Value Proposition, and (3) Employee Experience Programs The enhanced employee experience will help to drive culture transformation that builds engagement, loyalty and satisfaction of employees.
- Lead the design and delivery of the Global People Survey and People Pulse Surveys.
- Analyse trends to make data-driven recommendations to enhance employee experience.
- Present the data to ‘tell the story’ and support wider HR in communication of any findings and analysis.
- Measure the impact of employee experience and wider HR initiatives.
Employee Value Proposition (EVP):
- Develop and launch a clear EVP both built on and leveraging the values, culture and differentiators of people experience at adidas.
- Ensure the EVP is both deployed through and enhances all stages of the employee lifecycle.
- Partner with Brand & Communications to leverage and deploy the EVP across all internal and external communication channels aligned with the employee experience.
- Manage Employer Branding activity to ensure we are maximizing the EVP in supporting Talent Acquisition in attracting high-quality, diverse talent to the organization.
Employee Experience Programs:
- Evaluate all stages of the employee lifecycle to ensure adidas builds employee engagement, loyalty, retention and satisfaction via proactive tactics.
- Leverage analysis conducted from Employee Insights to react, recommend and take action where needed.
- Design and manage global programs to enhance and ‘future-proof’ employee experience at adidas including; secondment opportunities, portfolio career opportunities, returnships and more.
- CHRO/Executive Board Member HR
- HR leaders and experts across HR Talent, HR Rewards and HR Management
- Corporate Strategy Office
- Functional strategy and head office teams
- CEO and Executive Board Members
- Cross-functional leadership teams
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience of successfully managing multiple and competing priorities of projects through successful implementation and delivery under time and budget constraints.
- Extensive experience of working collaboratively across teams, functions and geographies, both inside and outside of HR.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to synthesize data to ‘tell the story’ and make recommendations.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent stakeholder management, with the ability to liaise across all levels of seniority.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Postgraduate HR or business qualification, ideally an MBA
- At least 10-15 years of HR experience working in multiple geographies.
- Extensive experience across EVP and / or Employer Branding work