We are looking for creators that have a passion for sportswear/ fashion & want to join our Brand Communication / PR & Social Media teams.
Brand Communications drives the development of an integrated, through-the-line, marketing communications package to support adidas’ global and specific BU marketing and business objectives.
If you are consumer focused, and passionate about a career within Brand Communications, PR and Social Media in the near future, please apply to get a chance to join the adidas family!
We are looking for…
… Assistant Manager, Brand Communications/ PR/ Social Media (0 – 2,5 years of relevant experience)
… Manager, Brand Communications/PR/Social Media (3-5 years of relevant experience)
… Senior Manager, Brand Communications/PR/ Social Media (more than 6 years of relevant experience)
Possible business areas:
- BU Originals & Style (incl. Y3, Statement, Consortium)
- BU Training & Core (incl. Stella)
- BU Running
- BU Football
- BU Outdoor
- Specialist Sports (e.g. Rugby, track & field, Handball)
- Act as partner to the BU product managers in developing marketing and communication plans that drive the business unit and lead to effective communication activities.
- Manage development of short and long-term communications strategy based on the global SBP and specific business unit objectives and drive the development of an effective channel-planning strategy based on the consumer and marketing objectives.
- Create comprehensive action plans for all BU communications projects with the aim to maximize brand and (new) product exposure while maximizing efficiencies.
- Facilitate and coordinate sports marketing athlete integration into campaign activations strategies and plans
- Remain up-to-date on the fast-developing Media Environment in general and New Media technologies and opportunities in particular.
- Identify communication opportunities, as well as opportunities for Co-ops & Co-branding and coordinate with day-to-day management of all other marketing disciplines: Digital, Social, PR and retail.
- Manage global and local agencies across projects and activities for the business unit: agency briefing process and development of concepts and creative elements.
- Manage and guide agency towards creative concept that meets objectives and works across disciplines, and global markets.
- Oversee development of communication tools from conception to implementation ensuring all projects are on brief and meet the highest creative standards.
- Design and monitors the Business Unit and global communications plan and benchmark the progress in the brand perception in markets.
- Design post-campaign evaluation performance by conducting or coordinating research and tracking project development, collating results into regular quality reports.
- Brand adidas: Brand Management
- Brand adidas: other BUs Brand Marketing
- adidas Local Markets
- adidas Finance / Controlling
- adidas Procurement
- Creative Agencies
- External partners and key accounts
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills and high level of strategic thinking.
- Broad experience in marketing communications, campaign development and execution.
- Deep-rooted understanding of an ever-changing marketing landscape and advanced experience in project management.
- Ability to collaborate and manage platforms and tools used by multiple functions as well as ability to manage and / or collaborate with internal and external cross-functional groups: product marketing, communications, social, digital.
- Broad understanding of and passion for the sports and fashion/entertainment industry.
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills.REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Retail, Digital or a related field. Master Degree / MBA a plus.
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills.