The DC Service BI Senior Analyst works independently to monitor, measure and analyze key KPIs and SLA and is responsible to provide transparency across all reporting lines. The position maintains and drives a flawless communication between European DCs and different functions; acts as SPOC for DC capacities and capabilities. This within an operational as well as tactical scope. Order Progress Monitoring as well as driving actions is a key task to optimize COTIF across the Network.
In order to contribute and impact relevantly to European SCM Goals and DC Service & Planning Purpose, the position must manage the preparation and processing of DC Data to measure, interpret and anticipate constraints and progress and to distribute the information across defined reporting lines. The position constantly enhances innovatively the reporting format and level of detail to fulfill process and business requirements on time. Having interpreted and analyzed this, it is a relevant basis for Senior Management decision making (eg. DC Network Health check, 3PL tender).
- Lead and manage DC BI & Data team (currently 1 FTE)
- Support the Distribution Centers in collecting and managing DC Data to measure and monitor KPI, Productivity, SLA and throughput progress.
- Develop appropriate operational and management reports and dashboards for assigned business processes and categories in order to provide visibility to supply chain performance
- Support and drive COTIF initiatives across all DCs.
- Responsible to create, capture, challenge and combine cluster Forecasts across all channels into DC specific and standardized formats. In case of deviations between DC and Actuals, follow up with relevant stakeholders to optimize FC accuracy.
- Analyze daily orderbooks per DC and align with DC Heads in case of backlog situations a plan to recover; be responsible for communication to stakeholders. Drive constantly Order Progress within aligned priorities. Check workload status and order volumes on a daily basis.
- Therewith to support the EDC Productivity targets and secure transparent communication to customers.
- In close collaboration with DTC Analytics, DC Ops BPM and V&P, support reporting harmonization for all DC related flows across all European DCs, ensuring availability of data in the required level of granularity and quality.
- Build and maintain standardized capacity tools for all European DCs, ensuring consistency between top-down Deployment capacities and bottom-up operational planning capacities. Maintain DC Network Tools.
- Manage and support ad hoc data requests in order to react on short term incidents
- Validate and enhance existing or create new reports in Excel, SCI and Microstrategy
- Organize and document the communication between DC OPS, DC Service and Tactical Planning Teams
- Support the Senior Management in tactical decisions though creating transparency while managing high levels of complexity (processes and figures across all EDCs)
- Identify ways for DC Service BI to improve efficiency and provide better service
Knowledge, Experience and Capabilities
- Experienced in MS Office, SCI, Microstrategy or comparable BI Tools; SAP preferred
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and information synthesis abilities
- First experience in logistics and supply chain management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead and influence discussions in diverse groups of varying size (internal & external)
- Motivated team player willing to learn, commitment and motivation, self-control
- English and ideally German language skills in speaking and writing
- University degree in Business Management or equal education within logistics (with technical/ IT background)
- Min. 3 years working experience