We now have a wonderful opportunity for a Visual Merchandising Coordinator to join the TNF team!
Reporting to the VM Manager EMEA, the Visual Merchandising Coordinator is responsible for coordinating in store experience to ensure that visual merchandising presentations in the TNF Retail Stores, Shop-in-Shop and Partner Stores are delivered in line with our brand.
The VM coordinator is playing a key role in the development of all guidelines using a range of design softwares (PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator and 3d softwares), and will develop VM standards that reflect the brand DNA.
* Partner with the VM Manager to develop product presentation, process and strategy (in store experience)
* Development and creation of division projects, including but not limited to seasonal guidelines (in-store visual presentations, newsletters, store layouts and floor plans)
* Support VM Manager with planning and execution of Trade Shows, Sales Meetings and other events
* Work closely with Merchandising/Creative/Ops teams to ensure the brand image is represented correctly within the market place
* Support on planning new openings and placing orders
* Responsible for the HQ showrooms set up
* Partner with Vm Manager and field Vms to deliver a training program to stores and agencies
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and /or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
* Education: University degree, preferably in Design/Marketing/Fashion/Architecture
* Experience: Minimum of 3 years retail, field or head office Visual Merchandising experience
* Language skills: Fluency in English, written and spoken. Other languages are a plus.
* Strong analytical attitude; detail oriented, organizational and planning skills
* Ability to work in a fast pace environment working to deadlines with quality
* Able to contribute both as a team player and through own initiative
* IT: proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, 3d software
* Ability to travel when required, ideally with driving license
* Passion for outdoor