We are looking for an Allocator to join our Napapijri team at VF International in Stabio, Switzerland.
Napapijri was born in 1987 in the shadow of Europe’s highest peak, Mont Blanc, where an Italian entrepreneur gave outdoor apparel a new meaning by combining innovative materials and close attention to style. As a premium leisurewear brand, we thrive at the intersection of design, sustainability, and innovation, and champion a positive attitude through inclusivity and a ceaseless drive to pioneer the future.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Allocator is responsible for the deployment of goods to distribution centers and stores for their part of the product portfolio to meet season planned objectives in DTC and Concession stores
The Allocator collaborates closely with the Buyer, Merchandise Planner and Concessions Manager Italy to ensure that inventory is managed to the planned constraints and business goals.
The Allocator is a key product team member with responsibility for making recommendations regarding never out of stock product line replenishment.
* Supports Inventory Plans through the execution of initial seasonal inventory allocations and the weekly/daily replenishment activities
* Focus on store & Channels inventory levels
* STO Management, Shipping delivery Schedule, Delivery Plans, back to DC management (in season and end of season) arranging pick-up with local couriers
* Prepare Allocation Tool based on Buy Selections, on Product Due Date, Marketing Focus selections
* Sales analysis in COGNOS, supporting the KA and elaborates the sales reporting’s according to the market & Business needs
* Ensure on-time initial allocation for right product at right location evaluating transfers between stores
* Seasonal Fulfil of price data to ensure the labelling Process
* Create and update marketing calendar trough constant communication with centers
* Put in place action plans to manage product flow that match sales plans, Stock & logistics restrictions
* Weekly management of target stocks accordingly to Current sale trends, or Forecasted trends
* Maintain the Stock Model on weekly basis to assure Right Volume in Store
* Co-ordinate with Buying and Planning teams to ensure store level balance with Open-to-Buy and Open-to-Ship projections and forecasts.
* Support Store Requests on Stock availability & on pick Up
* Running reports to track out of Stock Style, to analyze performances on specific actions and elaborating ad hoc analysis useful for the entire Dept
* Keep active the relation with DC/Supply Dept/Visual with weekly phone call/meeting
Qualifications and Competencies
* Education: University degree
* Experience: Previous experience in Retail Allocation
* Language skills: Fluent in English, oral as well as written
* Technical Skills: Good working knowledge of computer systems with emphasis on MS Office (mainly Excel and PowerPoint) and SAP (mainly FMS) and COGNOS