Meet Your Future Team:
You support in providing the highest level of guest experience and delivering the vision of Arc’teryx with a passionate, talented group of product guides, in partnership with the Store Manager and other Arc’teryx team members. You are product-obsessed and inspire those around you with your commitment to education and sharing product knowledge. You are committed to upholding our company’s mission and values and in turn, establishing brand presence and creating guest loyalty. By holding everyone around you in possibility, you drive profitability through guest and team engagement
Your Opportunity at ARC’TERYX:
• Is to support the employee lifecycle through hiring team members whose core passions align with our products and culture, supporting their growth and development through various training initiatives, and inspiring them to do their best work
• Is to model exceptional guest experience and engagement with your peers, and guide your team to drive unique product experiences within your community
• Is to partner closely with the Store Manager and other leaders to ensure the smooth operation of the store and ensure everyone is working towards common goals
• Is to identify and develop a store leadership talent pipeline in partnership with your Store Manager and Epicenter Leader
If you were in this role now, here’s what you would be doing:
• Empowering your team to use their best judgment in all guest service matters
• Leading by example, coaching in the moment, and empowering the team to self-lead through all development plans and training opportunities provided by Arc’teryx and your local management team
• Supporting the Store Manager in all store operations, from ensuring the schedule is set up to support the goals of the store, to communicating and managing to all company/store policies and procedures, local laws and employment standards
• Collaborating with the Store Manager and Community Marketing Manager to execute store events that support the company mission, drive traffic, and increase community involvement
Are you this person?
• You have three or more (3+) years retail management experience
• You have a demonstrated ability to build, motivate and train teams
• You have exceptional guest service, communication and organizational skills
• You are able to operate with a high level of attentiveness with accuracy and attention to detail
• You are comfortable adhering to and enforcing health and safety guidelines at all times
• You have a good understanding of P&L statements and retail KPI analytics
• You have proven ability to set a clear vision, align your team around common goals and foster commitment to these objectives
• You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration
• You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
• You seek the best (not necessarily the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
• Your passion for leading is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
Please apply online.
Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
EVOLVE (with us). Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
COMMIT (with us). Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
LIVE IT (with us). Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
DO RIGHT (with us). Create a better world, together.