We’re looking for an outstanding Retail Activation Coordinator with digital marketing experience to join our Marketing team of The North Face in our European Headquarter in Stabio – Switzerland.
The North Face is the premier exploration company in the world. We spark curiosity. We dare to disrupt. We create communities. And we lead with integrity. We are a community of explorers and are constantly looking for new ideas, places and people to connect with.
The North Face is a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands.
The Retail Activation coordinator is responsible for supporting the Senior Retail Activation Manager in creating meaningful consumer experiences, ensuring key relevant retail moments are executed at the right locations at the right time with predefined KPI’s.
The objective of the role is to contribute to the overall retail activation strategy implementation ensuring each brand & commercial moment is executed with the end consumer in mind, considering online and offline touchpoints.
* Manage and execute Retail activation strategies, tactics, campaigns, tools and initiatives for Bricks & Mortar in all relevant countries to fuel demand, raise brand awareness / engagement, drive traffic and increase conversion.
* Ensure successful collaborations with Creative/ Brand&Comms / Digital/ Merchandising / VM / Retail Operations / e-Commerce / CRM teams to execute seamless Retail Activation activities.
* Manage POS suppliers to control quality and on time delivery of retail marketing campaigns. Ensure all aspects of the consumer journey delivery are taken into consideration.
* Ensure full tracking of retail activation implementations through predefined KPI’s.
* Ensure plans and best practices are communicated to stakeholders efficiently and on time.
* Monitor Retail Activation department budget in collaboration with the Senior Retail Activation Manager. Track and monitor the Retail Activation department budget regularly to ensure it remains within the company-approved numbers.
* Academic: University Degree, Bachelor or Master level
* Experience: Must have a minimum of 3 years marketing experience for a major sports brands or FMCG industry.
* Digital Marketing experience is key.
* Passion for the outdoor and athletic industries.
* Language skills: Fluent in English (both written and spoken).