We’re looking for a DC Flow Room Supervisor to be part of our brand new VF Distribution Centre in Coalville.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our leaders have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom for innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
What will the DC Flow Room Supervisor be responsible for?
* Ensuring the flow of orders through the site achieves the site plan
* First point of contact for the escalation of issues/potential problems, holding key meetings with resolver groups. Maximising site up-time
* Manage event strategy planning to optimise labour utilisation & maintain customer failure rate below tolerance
* Optimise storage and conveyor utilisation at every process stage to minimise storage requirement and transport movement
* Effective management of relationship between Flow, Operations and Engineering teams
* Effectively manage the Flow Room team to deliver site targets, using appropriate reporting tools to ensure performance meets the required standards. Identify and implement countermeasures where required
* Support engagement at all levels throughout the operation through the delivery of effective communication, briefings, appropriate use of email and feedback on site status.
* Lead by example in embedding a culture of outstanding communication and achievement, taking opportunities to coach and develop teams as a whole working in partnership with other Managers across all shifts
Your qualifications & profile
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and /or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
* Proven leadership experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing a team of skilled technicians in a Flow Room environment
* Strong stakeholder management, experienced in managing relations ships for both internal and external teams
* Good analytical background, able to demonstrate decision led leadership.